Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 pm 

My 97 M3 was basically stolen last Saturday 2/14 from a shop in Nixa where I had work being done to it. It is returned, but still an ongoing investigation. It was clocked by Highway Patrol doing 135 but they could not catch it to actually find out who was driving.

If anybody seen this car anytime Saturday thru Sunday ( Valintines day ) please send me a message. We have some really good leads, but still looking for more info. Anything could help. Without getting into details, somebody at the shop where it was being worked on had access to it and decided to take it out joyriding. The car had a very low tune on it and would have been bad and probably smoking if the driver had their foot into it at all. we know it made it's rounds in Springfield and Nixa, but probably other areas as well.

Here is some info on the car.
97 BMW M3
Dark metalic silver ( basically looks black )
4 door
Tinted windows
Carbon Fiber hood and accent parts
sits pretty low with aftermarket wheels
Supercharged with front mount intercooler
Aftermarket exhaust

Please help me prosecute the idiot shop owner that either did this himself or knows who did.
Mark

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm 

LOL! They gota test drive um to make sure there fixed! I used to work for a Nissan dealership in Memphis and we put a engine in a new Maxima for a customer. The car was for his wife and he told me after it was done he wanted me to drive it for a couple days to make sure everything was fine before he put his wife in it. he told me to do whatever I thought in needed to put it through it's paces. So I ran it up to 140 and took a pic of the speedo and sent it to him! LOL! He said that should do it. So it happens! LOL!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:08 am 

hey mark i thougth it would have went faster, it didnt, so i brought it back, my bad.... :cry:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:06 pm 

You dont have to worry about that Mark, Jim would wet his pants if he went that fast ;)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm 

ok bob....lets find out in yr car.........by the way i been fast, but the car is slow at the track.....top end it runs real good out on 174..... :burnout:

Board index » Main » General Discussion