First Official ORP Challenge This Saturday

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

Daddy's Girl

First Official ORP Challenge This Saturday

Postby Daddy's Girl » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 am

Ok it is WAY past my bedtime and sometimes I either get a stroke of genius or temporary insanity about this time. Tonight, I am pushing for genius. Here are the details---This Saturday at high noon, Ozark Race Park, Lounge. The First Annual "Please, Let the Season Start Soon" Thumb Wrestling Champion will be crowned. We all know we are quick on the track and quick with our wit lets see who has the quickest and nimblest thumbs. :thumbsup:
Ok I have not exactly got this sanctioned by the owners yet and I know it will depend on how many are interested in competing in this event to get it sanctioned so-----let me know if it is official by sticking your thumbs in the pot. Oh, I need a sponsor too----will get right on that one!!!!!
One last thing--If you are wondering whether your thumb qualifies and fits the specs to compete in this class, it is a run what you brung class--got a "slick" one, that's OK. Got ridges (radials) they can compete too. Worried about size? Don't be, size doesn't matter. Power adders? as many as you can stack on. Distance---as long as it takes for a three second pin. Exhaust- Whatever God gave ya-but we will ask all participants to refrain from consuming beans 24 hrs prior to competition. Let's Have Some FUN!!!!!
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
pitrat2

Re: First Official ORP Challenge This Saturday

Postby pitrat2 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 am

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

ATTA GIRL......now....lets watch n see who's man enough to take the challenge..... ;)
You get'em :thumbsup:
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:55 am

oh dear , we need to officially christen you a RAT..... ;)

How bout "Daddys lil rat" :?:

Now ...you're ready to go ... ;)
MED-MIKE

Postby MED-MIKE » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 am

LOL OK IM IN FOR IT :bringit:
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 am

:shock: :shock:
Once
I won "the ugliest thumb contest"....does that pass tech :?:

It is a very productive thumb , just ugly :roll:
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Hello Kay- It is never just about looks, this is also about what you got under the hood that counts (ie. performance). I have been putting "thumb" through an agressive work out in preparation for the competition. I think it will be tough to beat. Just manicured and trimmed nail so no one is injured trying to put it down for the count. Gotta think safety too!!---Hummm whats up fella's?
amputeeracing

Postby amputeeracing » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm

so is there a specific hand in the rules or just bring what ya got? :thumbsup:
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm

pitrat2 wrote:8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

ATTA GIRL......now....lets watch n see who's man enough to take the challenge..... ;)
You get'em :thumbsup:

I would Kay BUT I hurt My thumb today so I cant :D
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Well it's nice to see SOME fella's have a sense of friendly competition. Amputeeracing--I would suggest you bring your best and strongest. Sbmrx7--sounds a little fishy ("I hurt my thumb today") I may be wrong in this assumption but do you not have two of them? Looking for a handicap match? Boredom is the enemy of a challenged mind and I need some excitement. I am sure I am not alone........ Nothing wrong with working and having fun the same day is there?
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:Well it's nice to see SOME fella's have a sense of friendly competition. Amputeeracing--I would suggest you bring your best and strongest. Sbmrx7--sounds a little fishy ("I hurt my thumb today") I may be wrong in this assumption but do you not have two of them? Looking for a handicap match? Boredom is the enemy of a challenged mind and I need some excitement. I am sure I am not alone........ Nothing wrong with working and having fun the same day is there?

I forgot it was both of them :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”