Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 am 

you got to much time on yr hands, maybe tylenol pm to help you sleep, just a suggestion.... :bang:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:56 am 

:peel: :thumbsup: Daddys girl
If one gets pinned in first round how much is buy back?
bushelfoot

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 am 

'79 Bu----too much time on my hand is exactly the problem, and that is when I get bored. Bushelfoot-sorry but no buy in on this one, you go down for three and you are out. The response to this challenge has been somewhat disappointing--Other than Mike, I see allot of excuses and questions (on a run what you brung competition?) Perhaps a little explanation would be in order---I grew up with three bothers and we were always trying to prove who was the best and baddest. When physical limitations made it impossible to settle things on the rough side, we would opt to take it to a thumb wrestling match. I have fond memories of taking down my older brother with a few "tricks". The suggestion of a FRIENDLY match is my way to say---Hi to all of you and I see you as family and brothers. I probably will not win----but since when is it ALL about winning. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!! Ten more days---

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 am 

Hey D G if there not following the thump thing....set up a game of quarters on the starting line....they always loved that one! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 pm 

Hi Slap- Your suggestion would be wonderful, with only one minor problem---I do not know how to play quarters. If you can teach me I will participate for sure.

Why do I feel like I just agreed to go on a snipe hunt??????

Oh well, it will be fun none the less. Take care.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 pm 

Quarters are fun and easy.... you pick a line about 10ft away from were you are tossing...you can have as many as you want tossing but usually 5-10 people is the best. The one with the quarter closest to the line wins the hand and all the quarters....we used to do it on the starting line and it was fun and cheap entertainment! Just make sure and bring a hand full of quarters or whatever change you want to use because it gets addicting . :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm 

pitching quarters instead of pennies, could be expensive.... :bang:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm 

Hey pennies, dimes, half dollars, you make the call ...either way it is fun! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm 

I think I could probably handle this one OK, especially since my tossing thumb is in such great shape now!! I have a bunch of quarters from when I wash my car but the temperature outside may cause problems with velocity.....perhaps we will need to do this in the storage room, or top floor of the tower---either way whether we pitch quarters or thumb wrestle we need to crown a champion of something on Saturday, something besides donut eater, don't ya think?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
I think I could probably handle this one OK, especially since my tossing thumb is in such great shape now!! I have a bunch of quarters from when I wash my car but the temperature outside may cause problems with velocity.....perhaps we will need to do this in the storage room, or top floor of the tower---either way whether we pitch quarters or thumb wrestle we need to crown a champion of something on Saturday, something besides donut eater, don't ya think?

Im in that room so you have to stay out of there :lol: :lol:

Board index » Main » General Discussion