Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 pm 

I will have the dates, entry fee info, sponsor info, and some other fun stuff posted by Friday @ 5pm. I am now back in the seat from one wild and crazy weekend with some Taiwan girls and a local doctor . Do we have questions on rules...or the wording....and for gods sake people keep the pro street fluff out of this one please.... were street racers... not trailer queens ladies! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm 

On the outlaw class, I have a '36 w/ electric windows [which wasn't available in '36] does this keep me out?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm 

Also, mine was just inspected this past fall, & the rules say no older than I think it was 03/01/09. Does it have to be re-inspected?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 pm 

Are the windows glass or saftey glass? I think the rule was more meant to keep out plexiglas style side windows that are non functioning. If your's are in working order just power assisted then that should not be a problem! The deal on the inspection was for dealer tag cars only to keep them street oriented. LOL It has come to my attention though that several surrounding states do not require cars to have state inspections. So this is an issue that I must address ...and I am doing so with an actual MO state inspector, and will have a rulling on this by Friday also. :thumbsup:

Last edited by King Ding on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 pm 

All glass

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 pm 

Your in...on that issue.... the rest is up to you! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:20 am 

Are there any other questions on the rules in any classes? As far as the unhappies that we have not created a class for them....I dont appoligize....but I do offer you the option to try the index racing for once.... if you dont get it while your doing it then you never will! The index class as set will probably be the biggest classes we have for the KOTS... and a good time will be had by all ...all that wants to have one to start with that is! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm 

Danza Slap wrote:
I am doing so with an actual MO state inspector

:thumbsup:

No more questions?

I guess everyone is legal :? . J/K rules should be posted soon as Chris Dingman said.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:52 pm 

Yes will have a few slight revisions on the state inspection rule , the actual dates, entry fee info, and a few other sweet deals coming Friday...stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am 

Would you guys be interested in having a monthly meeting like KOTS night @ rivals ...for a little trash talking, you could bring the cars out, and have some fun? It would be a mix of steak and fake and Hooters bike night but with us instead....and the groupies ....don't ever forget the groupies! Let me know if you would... and I will see what kind of a deal I can get worked with them for maybe some discount food items and such! :thumbsup:

Board index » Main » General Discussion