Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: K.O.T.S is looking for
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm 

a flag girl ....yeah...we need someone as hot as Meagan Fox...with a little twist of Eva Mendes, and the ability to comand the male attention span like Jenna Jameson did in the late 90's....this young lady must also be as bullheaded and as head strong as Amanda....so she can take care of her self among the hounds! I would love for this to be a local girl that likes the track and what were doing ...... So who should it be ladies and gents....who should it be! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 pm 

Oh and by the way....if we dont get this girl....you will be stuck with me ...... in a pink t-back and a full fro of hair...know that should motivate the peeps! LOL :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 am 

It has been brought to my attention that some future KOTS ladies are very interested but are afraid to post in lu of being pulled...or crucified....how ironic right......so with that said please feel free to drop me a line @ daschittpowersport@att.net with any questions or pics and bio and lets get this rolling! :thumbsup: disclaimer....all pics will become sole property of KOTS and will stay in house.....unless you are interested in becoming a future model for the daily mailer .....if so please feel free to drop by my office @ 161 U S Hwy 60 W Republic MO 65738 between the hours of ....heck anytime you want! Thank you for your time and have a good day! :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 pm 

Well...we have 4 in the stable boy's so far..... I need a few more ...so drop me then digits, and pictures ladies....Oh yeah by the way Bob.... we might just have a few that take the bar higher than the ones in T-Town..... and of course they have the same morals and values we both luv to see in a future KOTS girl! :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 am 

DANZA... Don't make me hunt you down... I know your morals and standards..... :bang:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:56 am 

I know you do honey...thats why I still see you at all the "interventions" :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:43 pm 

Danza Slap wrote:
a flag girl ....yeah...we need someone as hot as Meagan Fox...with a little twist of Eva Mendes, and the ability to comand the male attention span like Jenna Jameson did in the late 90's....this young lady must also be as bullheaded and as head strong as Amanda....so she can take care of her self among the hounds! I would love for this to be a local girl that likes the track and what were doing ...... So who should it be ladies and gents....who should it be! :mrgreen:

Holy crap, how fun would this be!! I'd volunteer myself but somebody's gonna have to donate some money for the plastic surgery fund hehe

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm 

Larry Jr said since he's gonna be there for the bracket race anyway, he'll flag the KOTS races in a pink TUTU :bling:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 pm 

:bling: :bling: grrrrrrowwwwl :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:00 pm 

hey dingman.......you say the photos become property of KOTS....... does that mean after your done looking at them......they get texted from phone to phone..... and by that afternoon everyone who has cell phone from here to texas can see them... LMAO :mrgreen:

but i do have to admit...he has some funny pictures on his phone :thumbsup:

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Board index » Main » General Discussion