Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 pm 

daddyslilrat....some addicts....Pitgal..Amanda..Wanda...Becky.....etc..you're not alone :peel:

I saw Pitgal carefully wrap her newly finished headers in fine paper....
Bet she put them under her bed !! :lol: :lol:
New pistons are a sight to belold....I like new tools....love tools...Mac is my favorite....
Did I just pass on a wealth of knowlege or what . :roll: :roll:

I am going to go watch Clint.....

Pitrat

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 pm 

Wow- pitrat2 I had no idea there were that many females at the track who actually enjoy the "rumble from under". You think we could get our own class-haha. Just kidding, by the time the dust settles everyone will be in a "class of their own" this year. It will be nice to meet all of you finally. I have to buy some more tools----they disappear around here, sprout legs and just wonder off....hummm turn up sometimes on one of hubby's jobs. Don't know how that happens.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:17 pm 

Oh yes, there are a few of us girls out that are racing nuts, and know how to do more than stand around and look pretty... :D

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm 

Hello Amanda----word has it that you are the one to see when it comes to tuning and alcohol... Any experience with a Holley? If so we need to talk some time...I need lessons!!! Nice to meet you and hopefully we can visit face to face.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 am 

my wife is a big track fan i could tell her i was going to a strip club and she would say have fun but do you think i would be able to go to the track alone i dont think so she is the frist one ready to go and has every thing ready and in place the car running right fuel cans and tools you have got to love the ladies that have the same passion as us guys i have more fun with my wife at the track then any one she is there to tell me what i have done wrong and there to say it is ok when i am mad about something and also there to keep me in line and she will be the frist to help out when i need it i love having her there

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 am 

You probably shouldn't tell anyone........but Rikki is an addict too...
Jerry put her in rehab at the lake...now we can't get her out..he'll never rehab her...but that is something he will have to learn for himself... :P

We have a lot of good addicts, the men try to keep us hidden.....
A few out-of-towners that race ORP too..4 or 5 S/P - same in Noe - our Becky Givens is a racer ..she getsem :!:

Two or three starting now in trophy , but they will graduate to winners too...
One of our good winners just retired last year - Helen Pattersen...
See , the men don't tell you any of this .. :oops: :oops: macho-pachos
All those women running their men backwards down the track & in golf carts...all addicts....every last one of them.. :peel: :peel:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 am 

A fun "true" story on a "non-addict" girl....

I have to reduce this from PG -13 to G..cause you know "Poofrat" is lurking in the background......So , adults , just step over the language barrier for a moment....

Two years ago we had this girl in a 5.40 , 1000ft NoE car.....after her pass I went to their pit and she was violently shaking her hands....I asked."what's wrong ?" she said "I'm trying to shake the "aw shoots".
I asked "what's the "aw shoots ?"
She replied."I did that burnout , looked up at those staging lights and said "aw shoot" WHAT AM I DOING HERE ! " :bang:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 am 

Now that is too funny! I did almost the same thing my first trip----sitting at tree and thinking---what am I doing here? then as I am turning the corner to the return lane I think "man that was a fun ride--let's do it again" Guess at that point I got addicted.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:18 am 

pitrat2 wrote:
You probably shouldn't tell anyone........but Rikki is an addict too...
Jerry put her in rehab at the lake...now we can't get her out..he'll never rehab her...but that is something he will have to learn for himself... :P

We have a lot of good addicts, the men try to keep us hidden.....
A few out-of-towners that race ORP too..4 or 5 S/P - same in Noe - our Becky Givens is a racer ..she getsem :!:

Two or three starting now in trophy , but they will graduate to winners too...
One of our good winners just retired last year - Helen Pattersen...
See , the men don't tell you any of this .. :oops: :oops: macho-pachos
All those women running their men backwards down the track & in golf carts...all addicts....every last one of them.. :peel: :peel:

Hey Kay you need to Call Rikki and tell her to put the pants back on and show Jerry !!!!!!!! I miss racing with them two

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 am 

Wish you were old "nuf" to remember "clutchin it"...now that was my thrill......I was better at that than "braken"..
I liked it when the car went "just a little tiny bit sideways" when you popped that clutch... :peel:
It's the stopping that makes me nervous.... ;)
I think it would be fun to launch one of those big tire cars about 30' , but that's as far as I would want to go ,fraid I would find the wall b-4 I reached the 30'.... :shock:
I would like to launch Rays truck just once ,but then the investment brings me back to reality.. :!:

Board index » Main » General Discussion