Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: Drag Racing 101 Classes?
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 pm 

I know you fella's are very busy at the moment. But since it has been mentioned, I was wondering when you would expect to try to start the classes? The first T&T is set for March 7th---The car I drove last fall is an excellent daily driver (I would not trade her for anything) but sadly she was never meant to drag race. With a new car this year and for all purposes a new track, it would be nice to have a lesson prior to running the T&T. My car is at No Coast Kustoms right now getting the roll cage installed but it will be ready to go by the end of the month. I don't want to be pushy, by no means, just a little eager maybe........ Take care and again thank you for everything you guys are doing for the sport locally. :D

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 pm 

That's on the "to do" list. We will probably do it at the second TnT . I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Keith :thumbsup:

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm 

does that mean eveybody has to take the class. i for one dont need a leason on how to drag race at our track. been racing there since 2002.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:29 pm 

The Drag Racing 101 class is for beginners and anyone else who doesn't totally understand how the entire process works.

No one is required to take the class. :bang:

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm 

OK, JUST A WONDERING. I WILL HOWEVER NEED TO LEARN TO CUT BETTER LIGHTS, IM GONNA TRY FOR TRUE 10. IN THE SHOOT OUTS. :peel:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm 

:bang: Dang Keith is your head getting sore yet :bang:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm 

Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm 

nitrousgirl wrote:
Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm 

My work is currently not cooperating with my racing schedule so looks like I'm going to have to find a private teacher.
Flyin Hillbilly has so far said he could help me. This might get very interesting once I start racing with him as my mentor ;) :D :burnout:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm 

nitrousgirl wrote:
My work is currently not cooperating with my racing schedule so looks like I'm going to have to find a private teacher.
Flyin Hillbilly has so far said he could help me. This might get very interesting once I start racing with him as my mentor ;) :D :burnout:

Atleast you will learn what not do do :D :D :D :D :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Board index » Main » General Discussion