Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:46 pm 

First of all I want to again say THANK YOU ALL for the very compassionate and generous gift that everyone got together and gave us. The very next day i went and got a money order and sent it up to Columbia's University children hospitals billing department. I got a call that Thursday saying they got it and it had been posted to her act. you have no idea how much it helped.
I am a Carolina girl and all my family is back east so it blew me away when you all showed us that my husband Michael, Cheyenne and I had become a part of your huge family. It felt so good to think that we had people we didn't even know looking out for us and praying for our daughter. Its been very hard for me being so far from home with out my parents to be my rock especially with Michael working all the time just to get us by, so when you all reached out it showed me maybe we are not so alone out here.
we have made such progress with Cheyenne since all this started back in July we have gone from spending weeks at a time there to 4days a week to 2xs a week to 1x a week every other week to every 2 week to now 1x a month for a 3-4 day stay. all in 8months so they have done such great things for her. if anyone ever has a child that needs medical help university children hospital Columbia is the best.
Today they went ahead and gave her the rest of her 12month shots they had held off on bc of risk of more seizure probs and so far so good. we leave this weekend/ Sunday to go up to Children s hospital for her apt, tests as well as a biopsy on her masses in her leg so please keep her in your prayers. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US WE LOVE YOU ALL! - Beth Snedden

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm 

Thanks for the update on "medical Cheyenne" - "medical mike and beth"

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 pm 

Yes Please keep us posted on her checkup, Hope all goes well for her and we can see her at the track this summer. Your in the Ozarks that is what we do best take people in and make tham a part of our family and help in times of need.

Best Wishes
Wanda and Ron :)

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 am 

:) :) :)

Good, .....so far..so good !

God speed..

Ray & Kay

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 pm 

Beth,
It wont take long and this will feel more like home then home does. Welcome to
the family! Keep your chin up, we're all praying for you guys!
If you guys need anything, even if its just to talk and cry on someones shoulder,
give us a call. Mike knows us and if he aint there, the number is at the bottom of
this post! :)

Board index » Main » General Discussion