Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:40 am 

Once you park you can leave your car on the spectator side and walk over to the pit side for free. The field on the spectator side is relatively flat and should not be a problem. If you get there early enough you can park trackside which is actually the best view of the entire track............. Also Larry, with all due respect, if I was a new spectator and was considering coming down to watch a race for the first time and i got a response like yours i would probably stay home.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm 

Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 pm 

pitrat2 wrote:
Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

My bananna is real small so you better look real close :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm 

Ive been racing at ozark as long as I can remember, I understand the parking problem, its always been there, but tell me the last time you went to a nascar race and got to park right by the big guys, dragracing is about the only sport that you can get right beside your heros, if it wasnt for spectators it would not be much fun, so next time your parked and some person blocks you in or takes your spot, just remember it mite be there first time and if you jump right in the middle of him or her they mite get the wrong impression, trust me we have all been there, Im sure The new track owners will help out with this just bare with them, now lets go race, sincerally everybodys friend Bob lol :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 pm 

sbmrx7 wrote:
pitrat2 wrote:

My bananna is real small so you better look real close :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey, I made a poem...tydo cuttin dy-dos'...ta da.. :)

P.S. to The "Approachables"...thank you for the rules applying to golf carts - 4-wheelers & whatever.....another "needed" rule.. :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm 

sbmrx7 wrote:
pitrat2 wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 pm 

Everbody knows at the shootouts I get there early and try to park in the same spot.
There has been several times on Friday nights I have came back from a pass and have a car parked by my trailer.
NOW for the other side of the story I have drove my 95 GT and my T Bird to the track to run True Radial . I like to watch the races so where do you park your streetcar your racing while you watch? If you find a place when you come back from a pass someone is in that spot. Its hard to park at the end of the track and walk back and forth.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 am 

Pegasus wrote:
Everbody knows at the shootouts I get there early and try to park in the same spot.
There has been several times on Friday nights I have came back from a pass and have a car parked by my trailer.
NOW for the other side of the story I have drove my 95 GT and my T Bird to the track to run True Radial . I like to watch the races so where do you park your streetcar your racing while you watch? If you find a place when you come back from a pass someone is in that spot. Its hard to park at the end of the track and walk back and forth.

I think that is called common sense or common courtesy won't it be great if they ever come back!
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:36 am 

Photogal wrote:
Pegasus wrote:

I think that is called common sense or common courtesy won't it be great if they ever come back!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

PICRAT.....we gotta havem back......just with "TRACK MANNERS"... :roll: ............
Shoebox....you have your work cut out...... :!: ..now get er done :!:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 am 

I heard a rumor there was a fire hydrant rat....possible name change in the works???

Board index » Main » General Discussion