Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 am
Posts: 46
Once you park you can leave your car on the spectator side and walk over to the pit side for free. The field on the spectator side is relatively flat and should not be a problem. If you get there early enough you can park trackside which is actually the best view of the entire track............. Also Larry, with all due respect, if I was a new spectator and was considering coming down to watch a race for the first time and i got a response like yours i would probably stay home.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Posts: 386
Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 pm 
 
pitrat2 wrote:
Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

My bananna is real small so you better look real close :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:03 pm
Posts: 56
Ive been racing at ozark as long as I can remember, I understand the parking problem, its always been there, but tell me the last time you went to a nascar race and got to park right by the big guys, dragracing is about the only sport that you can get right beside your heros, if it wasnt for spectators it would not be much fun, so next time your parked and some person blocks you in or takes your spot, just remember it mite be there first time and if you jump right in the middle of him or her they mite get the wrong impression, trust me we have all been there, Im sure The new track owners will help out with this just bare with them, now lets go race, sincerally everybodys friend Bob lol :thumbsup:

_________________
Need to get something done!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Posts: 386
sbmrx7 wrote:
pitrat2 wrote:
Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

My bananna is real small so you better look real close :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


Hey, I made a poem...tydo cuttin dy-dos'...ta da.. :)

P.S. to The "Approachables"...thank you for the rules applying to golf carts - 4-wheelers & whatever.....another "needed" rule.. :thumbsup:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm 
 
sbmrx7 wrote:
pitrat2 wrote:
Actually , if you come to watch, the spectators side is by far the best....why we (me included) all try to "cram" ourselves at the starting line is beyond me.....I prefer to watch from spectators side, plus real bathrooms :) . You're not dodging cars & golf carts & push-offs....
etc..etc..You get a good look at James banana & stuff like that :lol: :lol: ;) See Tydo cut dy-dos'... :roll:

My bananna is real small so you better look real close :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:



:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 294
Location: Walnut Grove
Everbody knows at the shootouts I get there early and try to park in the same spot.
There has been several times on Friday nights I have came back from a pass and have a car parked by my trailer.
NOW for the other side of the story I have drove my 95 GT and my T Bird to the track to run True Radial . I like to watch the races so where do you park your streetcar your racing while you watch? If you find a place when you come back from a pass someone is in that spot. Its hard to park at the end of the track and walk back and forth.

_________________
THEY dont know WHAT they dont know.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 169
Pegasus wrote:
Everbody knows at the shootouts I get there early and try to park in the same spot.
There has been several times on Friday nights I have came back from a pass and have a car parked by my trailer.
NOW for the other side of the story I have drove my 95 GT and my T Bird to the track to run True Radial . I like to watch the races so where do you park your streetcar your racing while you watch? If you find a place when you come back from a pass someone is in that spot. Its hard to park at the end of the track and walk back and forth.


I think that is called common sense or common courtesy won't it be great if they ever come back!
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

_________________
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Posts: 386
Photogal wrote:
Pegasus wrote:
Everbody knows at the shootouts I get there early and try to park in the same spot.
There has been several times on Friday nights I have came back from a pass and have a car parked by my trailer.
NOW for the other side of the story I have drove my 95 GT and my T Bird to the track to run True Radial . I like to watch the races so where do you park your streetcar your racing while you watch? If you find a place when you come back from a pass someone is in that spot. Its hard to park at the end of the track and walk back and forth.


I think that is called common sense or common courtesy won't it be great if they ever come back!


:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:


PICRAT.....we gotta havem back......just with "TRACK MANNERS"... :roll: ............
Shoebox....you have your work cut out...... :!: ..now get er done :!:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: spectator parking
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 am 
 
I heard a rumor there was a fire hydrant rat....possible name change in the works???


Top 
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Main » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron