Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: What a day!
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm 

I just went out on my break and I'd sure take 365 days of todays weather. :peel:

Post subject: Re: What a day!
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm 

good day it was, i made a round trip to bartlesville, ok and back (391 miles total) in 6 hrs, i'm worn out.... :o

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm 

79 'bu wrote:
good day it was, i made a round trip to bartlesville, ok and back (391 miles total) in 6 hrs, i'm worn out.... :o

IF ya had a chevy it woulda been 5.5 hours :bringit:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm 

hey bob, it was a dually big block 2001 chevy......got 11 mpg going up and 13 coming back.........all faster than the spd limit........ :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 pm 

79 'bu wrote:
hey bob, it was a dually big block 2001 chevy......got 11 mpg going up and 13 coming back.........all faster than the spd limit........ :thumbsup:

Now we all know why it took so long :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: when will Bob learn them BBs drool :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :popcorn:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 am 

sbmrx7 wrote:
79 'bu wrote:

Now we all know why it took so long :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: when will Bob learn them BBs drool :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :popcorn:

NOW THATS FUNNY :peel: :peel: :burnout:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm 

Mike you used to be my friend. I'm guessing since you have a smallblock you dont think too clear. Cheyenne, tell dad that I do better wheelies :mrgreen: and I'm faster too :burnout:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm 

Bob wrote:
Mike you used to be my friend. I'm guessing since you have a smallblock you dont think too clear. Cheyenne, tell dad that I do better wheelies :mrgreen: and I'm faster too :burnout:

No your not 6.21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeleie dont win races :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 pm 

sbmrx7 wrote:
Bob wrote:

No your not 6.21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeleie dont win races :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :lol:

6.21 ? that was the old motor, bring it Saturday and "SHOW ME" :bringit: You can put Mikes motor in it too and I'll outrun both of them :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm 

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
Bob wrote:

6.21 ? that was the old motor, bring it Saturday and "SHOW ME" :bringit: You can put Mikes motor in it too and I'll outrun both of them :mrgreen:

If I was gonna run this motor again you WOULD NOT OUT RUN IT might out wheelie but 6.40s would not get the job done :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :lol: :lol:

Board index » Main » General Discussion