Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 pm 

that looks great......... if you advertise a dump site....you will get alot of dump truckers who will dump there...most places charge them to unload.....advertise free dump site...it will fill in a hurry..........but it may be kinda hard on the current pit asphalt :|

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 am 

Larry Jr. wrote:
that looks great......... if you advertise a dump site....you will get alot of dump truckers who will dump there...most places charge them to unload.....advertise free dump site...it will fill in a hurry..........but it may be kinda hard on the current pit asphalt :|

:o :o :( Champrat.........they just buried the ferns.....how can you even think of"dump trucks?"....OMGOSH..... :bang: :bang:
I am getting my hard hat & yellow vest and I'm gettin out there today...settin up a "granite" memorial....THE FERNS ONCE LIVED HERE ON THIS SPOT...............NO PARKING: :arrow: geek: :geek: :geek: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :(

We gardners must vow to NEVER leave a man unattended with a bulldozer..... :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:19 am 

Bob wrote:
You ought to have it filled in and paved in a couple weeks ;) Looks good.

WITH ALL THE BB AROUND I HOPE

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:08 am 

MED-MIKE wrote:
Bob wrote:

Thats where they belong !!!In a landfill or on a boat for an anchor m :D

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 am 

Location: Last Pontiac Standing. Free the Whales or the trainer gets it !
Just think of it as urban renewal.
The Ferns had to go so that the
Freightliners, Winnies, and Duallys,
Have a place to live when they come to town.
Hopefully they spend more and
attract fewer pests. :P

ARE YOU PREDATOR OR PREY?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 am 

I feel terrible that I didn't "chime" in sooner. The ferns are fine! Keith is a "closet fern lover" (even loved an older lady named Fern once!). Before any demo started, Keith (I wished I'd had my camera) was in his house shoes and underwear (he'd just found out late that night what was taking place the next morning) and dug up each and every fern by hand.

The 55 is now setting outside as he's made room for transplanting all these ferns in the garage where we are trying to get the car ready!

I hope this clears up the rumor. (I've got a ton of stuff like this on Keith from our high school days...... I'll throw them in as they seem appropriate) "right maroonie"?

MItch Chance

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm 

MED-MIKE wrote:
Bob wrote:

I see Mike has a bad case of BIG BLOCK envy right along with James :bringit:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:02 am 

rad55 wrote:
I feel terrible that I didn't "chime" in sooner. The ferns are fine! Keith is a "closet fern lover" (even loved an older lady named Fern once!). Before any demo started, Keith (I wished I'd had my camera) was in his house shoes and underwear (he'd just found out late that night what was taking place the next morning) and dug up each and every fern by hand.

The 55 is now setting outside as he's made room for transplanting all these ferns in the garage where we are trying to get the car ready!

I hope this clears up the rumor. (I've got a ton of stuff like this on Keith from our high school days...... I'll throw them in as they seem appropriate) "right maroonie"?

MItch Chance

You Go Keith :thumbsup: You stick with Kay and I and we can show you all the ferns and other awesome plants on that place.
We go diggin all the time ride the edges of the pits every weekend.
:D :D :D :thumbsup: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:16 am 

rad55 wrote:

MItch Chance

Funny... :lol: :lol:

Well after a little Wikipedia research...we've learned what Keith already knew.....Fern was worthless.. :roll:
Toss them out of the garage & get the car ready....
Neal is right...we need the room...there will always be a Fern...remember that Keith...you're never alone , there's more Ferns out there....our Fern was "toxic" was yours :?: :lol:

Now the granite is quite another story....Radrat...what say you on that one :?: :bang: Money in the "holler",,yikes..
I've ordered the tract officials a subscription for "Country Gardens"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am 

i saved a small pile of granite just for u kay

Board index » Main » General Discussion