Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:32 pm 

I had originally scheduled this for Sat. at 2 pm, the only reason for that specific time was that I assumed some would be wanting to leave in the early afternoon and I did not want to make anyone hang around just for the short meeting. I have since learned that Mr. Slap has scheduled the first dry run for the KOTS for 2 pm on Sat. therefore I will be a lady about it this time and change the meeting to 1 pm in the VIP lounge at the tower. I am being nice because I want Danza and all the racers to have the opportunity to get involved with the benefit this year. It will not be a long meeting and I promise not to bore you to death but If no one shows up...........I may have to go outside and start drafting people. All you have to do is come to the meeting, listen to my short spiel and put your name on an activity list &/or lists. That would not hurt any of us......By the way personal note to Mike---thank you for the lesson this morning-nothing like the smell of roasted rubber and roasted coffee first thing in the morning!!!!! Hope I left enough tread on them to get me to the track on Saturday.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 am 

:) :) Okay :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 pm 

Ok guess Mother Nature does not like to Drag Race!!!! The meeting has been rescheduled to 1:00 p.m. tomorrow if the track is open--if not--then we will have to try again next week. I have a big pot of Chili and a Strawberry Shortcake waiting on me for lunch--hehe talk to ya'll later and try to stay dry.

Board index » Main » General Discussion