K.O.T.S. "possible index classes"

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

Devin

Re: K.O.T.S. "possible index classes"

Postby Devin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 am

I think you could get a turnout with a 14.5 or 15.0 even. I think they'll just have to see how many show for the 12 and 13.5, and see if anyone is asking about other indexes.

Will there be a payout with the indexes?
Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!
http://www.streettostrip.com/devin
junkman306

Postby junkman306 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:35 am

nobottlebaby wrote:We need an Easy Street class . Only a hand full of cars will be able to compete in the 2 proposed classes. Most of the street racers are going to be left-out again. Rules for an Easy Street class don't need to be complicated. Last year the rules for Easy Street were straight forward and easy to follow. This class would in-compass most of the street cars and trucks that come to T'N'T and midnight drags, but still leave the other two class to the few very fast, power adder type cars.
We need a class for the average bolt-on type performance street cars, and not just a super fast class centered around Blake's cars. And we sure don't need more index or bracket racing. People want to see and compete in heads up racing.

Good point, but wrong topic. This is the index thread. :thumbsup:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
junkman306

Postby junkman306 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:36 am

Devin wrote:I think you could get a turnout with a 14.5 or 15.0 even. I think they'll just have to see how many show for the 12 and 13.5, and see if anyone is asking about other indexes.

Will there be a payout with the indexes?

You sir are correct. I'll actually have better odds in a 14.0 or 14.5 index, but I'll run 13.5 if it helps get it going. :peel:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
Devin

Postby Devin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am

With nothing other than a twist of my fingers I can run anywhere from 14.5 to 12.0 with my foot on the floor the entire way down the track, so I am happy with any of them. :)
Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!
http://www.streettostrip.com/devin

Return to “General Discussion”