Nose Bleed

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

Photogal

Re: Nose Bleed

Postby Photogal » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 am

Rumblerat wrote:Thanks Keith!! Hope Kay got some good photos, I may have to buy a couple! I had a blast! That thing oughta make the front page.....hint hint..........hehehehehe :P

Come on Ted you know what I do, You think I would let a Awesome ride like
that go down the track and not take pics ;) :lol: :lol: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Check out the front page posts link Keith had me put on here :thumbsup:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
Rumblerat

Postby Rumblerat » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 pm

WANDA......not sure why I called you Kay??? It must be the KO photo........... :D

Thought I would give people a hint!

To many pictures of the Rumbler......it may take a little while for me to choose a couple!

I am flattered that the "Luv Machine" is still on your most popular page!! Cool! :burnout:
Nose-High FOREVER!!!!!
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Rumblerat wrote:WANDA......not sure why I called you Kay??? It must be the KO photo........... :D

Thought I would give people a hint!

To many pictures of the Rumbler......it may take a little while for me to choose a couple!

I am flattered that the "Luv Machine" is still on your most popular page!! Cool! :burnout:

I wa going to tell you, Kay couldn't take a picture in a photography class :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
:peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
Rumblerat

Postby Rumblerat » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm glad I didn't say that.......................she's about 80 pounds of pure mean!!! :popcorn:
Nose-High FOREVER!!!!!
Ron

Postby Ron » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I noticed 327 badges on it. Do you have the AMC 327 that was available in the car originally? Is that what you were running? Where did you find the go fast parts for it if you are? GREAT RIDE!!!!!!
Rumblerat

Postby Rumblerat » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Ron wrote:I noticed 327 badges on it. Do you have the AMC 327 that was available in the car originally? Is that what you were running? Where did you find the go fast parts for it if you are? GREAT RIDE!!!!!!

no.......I knew that AMC had a 327......so I built a chevy 327 (.030 over) with a set of vortec heads. It was built to be a street car only, but we sold our race-truck last season and I needed a race fix!! Actually, it was really fun to finally get to go 1/4 mile at O.R.P.!!!
Nose-High FOREVER!!!!!
bigk685

Postby bigk685 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Hey Teddy theres a 62 Rambler on craigslist I dont know if it is worth any thing to you.

Return to “General Discussion”