Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

Just Jim

Re: Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

Postby Just Jim » Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

lets hope nobody wrecks and all will be fine, making it to the finish line....this guy just needs a reality check on the location that he bought his house near a track, maybe the previous owner didnt tell him in the contract that it gets noisy fri and sat nites..... :burnout: :peel:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
iroc383kid

Postby iroc383kid » Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Good show today! Thanks to the great staff at Ozark Raceway park and the great drivers who made the efford and drive to put on :burnout: I know if I lived closer I would enjoy it (I'd rather hear some race cars then the people above me in my apartment complex jump around at 2am) but you know what I cant complain. I live in a nice place and knew what I was getting into making a choice of a second level floor plan

-God bless everyone- :thumbsup:
'06 Silverado -low and slow-
Montrose

Postby Montrose » Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

What the hell is this person talking about? I am pretty damn sure they knew where they were moving to when they came there,considering the track has been there how long? Longer than that A$$ has been alive! If they dont like it move to a retirement complex and leave us racers to do what we do,have a good time! I dont post on here much anymore but when I seen this it sent me into orbit! Yes Im pissed! :bang:
E.T. shack jockey

Postby E.T. shack jockey » Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 am

the track been there 30 years or more every summer it's open did you expect a quite neighbored when you moved to the area? if so then perhaps you should have thought things over a little more. but i understand some people may not enjoy our little pastime as much as us but there is NO REASON you should wish harm against us for some noise, i'm sorry sir but that make more than assh@#.

P.S. i have lived next door to the race track for 13 years and its not that bad
ls1withtwins

Postby ls1withtwins » Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 am

What the hell is that guy thinking. My blood started boiling when he prayed for wrecks. I would gladly give this guy my address so he could sit in front of my house. He wouldn't be leaving in the same vehicle he drove either. And as far as "driving a car in a straight line his grandma could do it". This d bag probably couldn't even figure out how to start these cars. Damn keyboard warriors. We should get him a front row seat to the next shooutout strapped to the hood of a promod There how's that for insensitive jerks
junkman306

Postby junkman306 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:13 am

It's still yet to be determined if the OP is talking specifically about the track or the people coming and going. :thumbsup:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
Amanda

Postby Amanda » Sun May 08, 2011 9:17 am

Well, I see we have a major idiot on our hands.... If you don't like the noise - MOVE. I don't like the puppy mill kennels beside me, but I deal with it because I love where I live. Now you wanna come make some noise on a weekday? Because we race on the weekends... Hmm.... How does that add up?

Now for your comment on praying for wrecks. Considering my dad drives one of the loudest cars out there, and the money and time investment we have. And the opportunities this sport has given me that your douche bag little world can't imagine....

Let me give you my address - 51 Pioneer Drive, Seymour MO 65746 (so you can find it on your non driving gps ass) come on over anytime. Hell I'm a girl - I'm SURE you can show me....

You wanna pray for wrecks and people to get hurt - I WILL show YOU a train wreck.... MORON.
It's hard to see the big picture when you're looking through a small screen...
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 am

thats saying a mouthful amanda.....you go girl..... :thumbsup:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
amputeeracing

Postby amputeeracing » Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

so i see big man wants to bitch and play big dog on here with no name to back it up, i am sure alot of us would be happy to meet face to face with someone wanting wrecks. so who are you my name is george crisp. :bang:
Bob West

Postby Bob West » Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Its his claim to fame, he posts anonymously on the track website then sits back and touches hisself.

Return to “General Discussion”