Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

James Kelley

Re: Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

Postby James Kelley » Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

james wrote:IP addr would help a bunch...

Oh beleive me will have his name before long :D :D :D
iroc383kid

Postby iroc383kid » Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I know I dont make a run down the track every week-end like most of you guys (heck its been almost 2 years since I owned something to give me that pleasure to,but I do come out and support alot) and have spent a good amount of my hard earn bucks on my toys as so many others here. To wish a crash is down right low ... for one ... there is a human life in the mix! (yes we know we take a gamble in doing this sport and nothing is for certain) and sure the money to replace the parts/car will come up but thoses items can be replaced in time as a life can not! Its sad to see that human compassion is so thin now days (even if you dont like the sport or whatever the reason be ... you shouldnt ask for something like that upon someone) :(
'06 Silverado -low and slow-
Nova_SYC

Postby Nova_SYC » Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Wow I wonder are you getting the response you expected, I mean you did ask for it, I will be going against your prayers and praying for safety at the track and as well to and from the track, also I'm going to be thanking God that there is a local spot for people to race, gets them off the street so if there is a wreck God forbid, no unfortunate person or family is involved. I hope you regret what you said, I have already forgiven you for it either way, now I'm praying these fellas dont find you cause if they do its going to be ugly. Maybe its time to do the right thing and apologies for saying such horrible things, I mean you dont have to like the noise, but gee dont pray for harm and money loss.
"God Is Good"
crazychicknracin

Postby crazychicknracin » Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 pm

I have been checking on this post since yesterday reading everyones response's and wondering why they offended neighbor hasn't responded my guess is he didn't think us dumbass drivers,car owners,fans would respond like we have and now he's busy finding a realtor for when we all find out where he lives its gonna get real loud. I think we should strap him and his grandma to the supports of palmers wing on his top fuel car and see if still thinks grandma can handle it and if its still too loud or that is if he doesn't have to go home and change his huggies cause by his crying and bitchingim sure he still wears them and probably has binky close by too.
nosgt850

Postby nosgt850 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 pm

What a gutless fuc@stain. Wishing harm to someone shows how much of an asshat you really are. Sounds like you had a bad realtor or you were too fucking stupid to realize you were moving into a house by a dragstrip. Two words for you EAT SHIT! The GIRL that lives down the road from the track was helping out with us this weekend and thought it was great!
SBF
5.08 @ 148 ON TT5's
TYDO

Postby TYDO » Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am

Every weekend when the weather turns nice - we either pray for wrecks or rain, just to keep the insensitive clods away.

Seems you got both of what you pray for.... Luckily for Don the big man upstairs took care of him.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDXpw2mf ... ideo_title

As for the other prayer,it rained too,so you got both of your wishes..

Now it's our turn.... I pray you find a tall tree and short rope as a necklace ...........

PS.I live with Amanda if you want to come visit... Just let me know when you are coming and I will make us milk and cookies....Just like your grandma does....

TYDO
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Mon May 09, 2011 2:44 pm

You might want to be out of town July 4 weekend.................

.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
80boo

Postby 80boo » Mon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

This guy/girl post says all, about their maturity, character & judgement. Probably at this moment he/she is spanking their monkey because they got under some peoples skin. These type of people are almost always "all about themselves" & eventually carma will bite them in the ass. Heres to carma.
James Kelley

Postby James Kelley » Mon May 09, 2011 6:09 pm

I bet this is some racers thats just stirring the pot !!!! I find it hard to believe anyone would be this stupid because we will find out who it is!!! Fixed just for you !!!!!! :D
Last edited by James Kelley on Mon May 09, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleTruckStaff

Postby LittleTruckStaff » Mon May 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I before E except after C

Return to “General Discussion”