Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

diaf

Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

Postby diaf » Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Every weekend when the weather turns nice - our quiet little area is besieged by inconsiderate morons that don't give a thought to the noise pollution they bring with them from wherever it is they hide the rest of the time. I am sure they come from areas that have noise ordinances, no cruising laws, and neighbors that wold kick their ass if they continued to make noise after most normal people go to bed.

Every weekend when the weather turns nice - we either pray for wrecks or rain, just to keep the insensitive clods away.

I realize that the ability to demonstrate ones athletic prowess by being able to drive a car in a straight line (something that my grandmother can do) is a large incentive to come out here and screw up our neighborhood - - and I will be happy to reciprocate if you only gives us your addresses so we can come sit in front of your homes on a week night, after midnight, and disturb your sleep - - however, and I say this with all sincerity - - please STAY AWAY FROM OUR PEACEFUL NEIGHBORHOOD and go screw up your own backyard.
iroc383kid

Re: Insensitive jerks ruining peace and quiet

Postby iroc383kid » Sat May 07, 2011 12:54 pm

lol :burnout: HATER! :burnout: * Let a great day of wheel stands, burn outs, blower cars, turbo cars run like a champ and that god watch over the drivers,friends,and family members of all to keep them safe and enjoy this wounderful week-end and sport of pure american power * Nothing but love for the track,all drivers who make this such a great sport and support the local gear head and race scene! Its better we keep a cool place like this open so that it stays off our streets and stays in a safe enviroment :soapbox:
'06 Silverado -low and slow-
55promod

Postby 55promod » Sat May 07, 2011 1:25 pm

I was thinking about poofing this but I'm gonna let the racers/fans take care of this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.
junkman306

Postby junkman306 » Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm trying to figure out if the OP is referring to the track directly or to the ricers and people that leave the track and rod their cars all the way back to town. Once this is determined, I'll answer this post accordingly. :peel:
1992 Dodge Ram- Forever Slow
James Kelley

Postby James Kelley » Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Keith Post who it is !!!!!!!! Its easy ti find out :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I bet the track has been there longer than he has lived there???? So who is the IDIOT if you doint like racing?????????Why Buy a house close to a track that people has loved for years and years????? I also bet this guy voted for are great leader And ruining are country :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
tcline

Postby tcline » Sat May 07, 2011 5:13 pm

hey you piece of shit ive been coming there since 1975 if you dont like it get the hell out as far as going in a strait line you would proubly shit your pants if you got in one of these cars you knew the track was there when you moved in if you dont like it move away
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm

how did obama get into this......and maybe if this idiot thought about buying a hut near the track, he knew what he was getting into.....sell out and let maybe a racer or fan will buy it below market value cuz its near a race track that makes lotsa motor noise and burnouts on nice wwkends.... :bang: :bang: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
daddydave71

Postby daddydave71 » Sat May 07, 2011 6:44 pm

do you really want addresses there is more of us then you but if you must your not going to like how this goes
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm

maybe we should have a burnout contest in front of his house......that would be funnier than heck..... :burnout: :burnout: :bringit:
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......
Nova_SYC

Postby Nova_SYC » Sat May 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Some parts of this make me laugh, but praying for wrecks that is just not right, good thing the good Lord don't answer all prayers. Hope to come make some noise soon!!! See you all at Jakes Race on the 21.
"God Is Good"

Return to “General Discussion”