Front Page pics for Track website this week

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

Photogal

Front Page pics for Track website this week

Postby Photogal » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.
Wanda aka Picrat :thumbsup:

http://w159.photobucket.com/albums/t151 ... aac7d2.pbw
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
Daddy's Girl

Re: Front Page pics for Track website this week

Postby Daddy's Girl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 pm

You sure take some amazing photos. I love checking them out. If a person is interested in buying one, do you have a way to get me information about that?
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 am

Daddy's Girl wrote:You sure take some amazing photos. I love checking them out. If a person is interested in buying one, do you have a way to get me information about that?

Front page of the track website KO Photography

http://www.kophotosite.com
My website if you haven't been there you are in for a suprise :thumbsup: :lol: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
bearster18

Postby bearster18 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 am

ah yes the photo wizard is at it again :thumbsup: I see my car in the last pic of that selection! I'm flattered! Thanks! :mrgreen:
98 mustang GT GONE--

97 cobra - blown, forged, and ready to go!!!! 458rwhp on stock block. Ready to crank up to some more boost and see what we can do. Now if only my engine builder would hurry up
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

Photogal wrote:Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.

Oh Good, we can pick on "Fern" while the "poofer" is gone....he totally zapped our last thread....spoil sport.....I know Fern couldn't have been that good of a looker or he would still have her...right Mitch ? Course ,

I've never ever seen an "rugly" fern.........what do I know...Nuttin-honey

When is he coming back ? We'll have Radrat poof this b-4 he gets home, he'll never know.... :popcorn: :lol: :lol:

:evil: :o :o Cut us off at the pass......................................... :o :o more than one way to skin a wabbit.....show him.......hot shot poofer.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

pitrat2 wrote:
Photogal wrote:Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.

Oh Good, we can pick on "Fern" while the "poofer" is gone....he totally zapped our last thread....spoil sport.....I know Fern couldn't have been that good of a looker or he would still have her...right Mitch ? Course ,

I've never ever seen an "rugly" fern.........what do I know...Nuttin-honey

When is he coming back ? We'll have Radrat poof this b-4 he gets home, he'll never know.... :popcorn: :lol: :lol:

:evil: :o :o Cut us off at the pass......................................... :o :o more than one way to skin a wabbit.....show him.......hot shot poofer.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You got that right and he doesn't even know about the fern since he is out of Town :D
I didn't get a chance to talk to him this weekend.
Oh well he will learn not to mess with us Fern ppl. :bang: :lol: :lol: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
55promod

Postby 55promod » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm out of town, not off the planet !!!

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.
Larry Jr.

Postby Larry Jr. » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 pm

ferns make really good emergency oil rags........rip em out of the ground....wipe up your oil spill and throw them into the trash where they belong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :P
Image540

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ
Photogal

Postby Photogal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 am

Larry Jr. wrote:ferns make really good emergency oil rags........rip em out of the ground....wipe up your oil spill and throw them into the trash where they belong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :P

Keith you gonna let him get away with that :?: :o :cry: :peel: :burnout:
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !
pitrat2

Postby pitrat2 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am

55promod wrote:I'm out of town, not off the planet !!!

Radrat..grrr..you know now, we've been caught.....get this zapped....good grief.. the mans got eyes in the back of his head.. :shock: :shock:
Radrat ..pay attention to what you are doing.....if this was a bank robbery...we'd be in jail...be a better LOOKOUT from now on.
:evil: :evil:

Return to “General Discussion”