Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 169
Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.
Wanda aka Picrat :thumbsup:


http://w159.photobucket.com/albums/t151 ... aac7d2.pbw

_________________
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Springfield, Mo.
You sure take some amazing photos. I love checking them out. If a person is interested in buying one, do you have a way to get me information about that?

_________________
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 169
Daddy's Girl wrote:
You sure take some amazing photos. I love checking them out. If a person is interested in buying one, do you have a way to get me information about that?


Front page of the track website KO Photography

http://www.kophotosite.com
My website if you haven't been there you are in for a suprise :thumbsup: :lol: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

_________________
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Posts: 55
ah yes the photo wizard is at it again :thumbsup: I see my car in the last pic of that selection! I'm flattered! Thanks! :mrgreen:

_________________
98 mustang GT GONE--
13.29 at 110mph<----street tire run old setup
2.16 60ft
13.10 at 105.93mph<---big and littles 200# lighter too new setup
2.00 60ft

New project 393 stroker 95 mustang Gt :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Posts: 386
Photogal wrote:
Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.
Wanda aka Picrat :thumbsup:


http://w159.photobucket.com/albums/t151 ... aac7d2.pbw



Oh Good, we can pick on "Fern" while the "poofer" is gone....he totally zapped our last thread....spoil sport.....I know Fern couldn't have been that good of a looker or he would still have her...right Mitch ? Course ,


I've never ever seen an "rugly" fern.........what do I know...Nuttin-honey

When is he coming back ? We'll have Radrat poof this b-4 he gets home, he'll never know.... :popcorn: :lol: :lol:



:evil: :o :o Cut us off at the pass......................................... :o :o more than one way to skin a wabbit.....show him.......hot shot poofer.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 169
pitrat2 wrote:
Photogal wrote:
Keith asked me to post these for the Front page Photos for the site here since he is out of town.
Wanda aka Picrat :thumbsup:


http://w159.photobucket.com/albums/t151 ... aac7d2.pbw



Oh Good, we can pick on "Fern" while the "poofer" is gone....he totally zapped our last thread....spoil sport.....I know Fern couldn't have been that good of a looker or he would still have her...right Mitch ? Course ,


I've never ever seen an "rugly" fern.........what do I know...Nuttin-honey

When is he coming back ? We'll have Radrat poof this b-4 he gets home, he'll never know.... :popcorn: :lol: :lol:



:evil: :o :o Cut us off at the pass......................................... :o :o more than one way to skin a wabbit.....show him.......hot shot poofer.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



You got that right and he doesn't even know about the fern since he is out of Town :D
I didn't get a chance to talk to him this weekend.
Oh well he will learn not to mess with us Fern ppl. :bang: :lol: :lol: :peel: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

_________________
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm
Posts: 838
I'm out of town, not off the planet !!!

_________________
Image

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Posts: 933
ferns make really good emergency oil rags........rip em out of the ground....wipe up your oil spill and throw them into the trash where they belong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :P

_________________
Image540


78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Posts: 169
Larry Jr. wrote:
ferns make really good emergency oil rags........rip em out of the ground....wipe up your oil spill and throw them into the trash where they belong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :P



Keith you gonna let him get away with that :?: :o :cry: :peel: :burnout:

_________________
MAKING PHOTOS FUN !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Posts: 386
55promod wrote:
I'm out of town, not off the planet !!!


Radrat..grrr..you know now, we've been caught.....get this zapped....good grief.. the mans got eyes in the back of his head.. :shock: :shock:
Radrat ..pay attention to what you are doing.....if this was a bank robbery...we'd be in jail...be a better LOOKOUT from now on.
:evil: :evil:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Main » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: