Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: cigarette TAX
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 pm 

I better quit, because I am very passionate about my political beliefs.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm 

X2 for now. ;)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm 

Fire it back up Bob, I heard he reinstating the death tax!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 pm 

Slow91 wrote:
The outrage is misplaced....as usual. The subject of THIS thread is about CIGARETTE tax, not about any other tax increase. I like the principle of unhealthy behavior being punished to benefit children. A smoker would disagree....understandably. If they increased the price of race gas to "benefit children," I would argue against it because there is no credible reasoning behind it. There has to be rational context but again, that's not needed when you want to deceive/mislead people.

junkman306, Obama fired Wagoner? Are you sure about that? He was asked to resign. Big difference. POTUS can not "fire" the head of a private company. That statement was incorrect my friend thus a little misleading. ;)

So what you're saying is that as long as they are taxing something you don't partake in for the children, it's ok, but if you do partake in something that's getting taxed, then screw the children? If it's for the children then EVERYONE should share the burden. Unless you don't like children. :bang: :bang: :bang: And yes. Pay attention. Obama fired Rick Wagoner. He has gone after a huge power play and it worked. Now they're gonna start firing whoever they feel like. The sad part is that most of Obama's cabinet is more crooked than any of the CEO's of any failing company. Get past the retarded historic part of the Obama election and actually pay attention to what he is doing. :bang:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 am 

Yes, when you are the Pres and you ask someone to resign a position......you just fired them..with dignity....cold hard truth....

and if it is "for the children" ......you've just been had ... :!: :roll:

follow the money and watch where it goes.....not for the children...at least in our country...

Youth and inexperience....gotta love it...been there .. :bang:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 am 

Kay knows, at least some will figure out that I'm not just talking to hear the rocks rattle in my head :bang:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:00 am 

RIGHT Bob,

That rattle is in your car ....not in your head... :thumbsup:

:) :) :) :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 am 

I am a person who has no problem in admitting I made a mistake............I did not take time to actually investigate this person completely and fell into the hoopla of "change" which I honestly still believe is needed-just not the way it is happening now. I have found this interview from 2001 (eight years ago) outlining Obama's wishes to redistribute wealth through the executive branch and radically modify the Constitution of the United States through the office of the President............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck
The change we needed was not this.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 am 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
I am a person who has no problem in admitting I made a mistake............I did not take time to actually investigate this person completely and fell into the hoopla of "change" which I honestly still believe is needed-just not the way it is happening now. I have found this interview from 2001 (eight years ago) outlining Obama's wishes to redistribute wealth through the executive branch and radically modify the Constitution of the United States through the office of the President............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck
The change we needed was not this.

Well, word has it "a change is better than a rest :?: "
But , I am already tired :bang: :bang: :bang:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am 

And speaking of "for the children", has anyone seen that the government is forcing some of our top companies to sell their corporate jets? Did you also know that 566 of our top companies, including failing companies, make up the Corporate Angel Network? Do any of you Obama supporter/children haters know what the Corporate Angel Network is?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Main » General Discussion