General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

Postby SILLYSALLY » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:06 pm

the shootout was great!!!! i had a great time the last two days. the food was awesome, the track was in tip top shape. had a great time visiting with everyone. the announcers friday night are to be applauded, but i sure hope the guy who announced saturday was a "one time volunteer" cause that guy sucked!!! he said the same things over, and over, i hoped and prayed that he would lose his voice, but he did not!! i know i am not the only one to feel this way, but there is a lot of people who felt the same. he never announced bracket racers sponsors that i heard anyway, and the bracket racers' sponsor mean a lot to them and to us who might use their services if we knew about them. a lot of people didn't even get announced period, let alone know what type/size motor they were running. to the track and personnel great job, can't wait till next shootout :thumbsup:

Postby Badass90lx » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Yes it was a great show and yes the announcer on sat sucked big time hope we don't have him again Way to go to all the winners and sorry to the guy from okla hitting the wall other than that yes the food was great the cars where hot the weather was okay just a little windy at times but was a great show for the first shoot out :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel:
RIP Leroy Ghumm

Postby RS67SS » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:42 pm

i would have to agree 100% with the above posts, and thanks to everyone for the great shootout, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:
Larry Jr.

Postby Larry Jr. » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 pm

great time...made it to the semi final... looking forward to a great year

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Postby nck » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 am

i agree with the above post. just want to mention 2 things that could be improved on: 1 restrooms need to be cleaned sat morning of a shootout weekend and more trash cans. other than that it was great. had a blast.

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am

Chris was all over those shootout boys, but never once until maybe the last round did I hear a bracket racers name, dial in, winning or losing e.t., or sponsors announced. Some fans have a hard time understanding bracket racing at is, got no help today. Sorry Chris.

Postby tcline » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 am

who won
Bowtie Billy

Postby Bowtie Billy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 am

Man, that was a GREAT SHOW!!!! There was some really FAST cars and had a good time. I will be back for the other SHOOT-OUTS.
Little Pierce

Postby Little Pierce » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 am

I thought it was very nice having Chris back at the track. Most annoucers go dead silent during oil downs which sucks...Chris doesn't. I go to a lot of tracks and some big events and I hate it when they say wrong oh looks like he needs to soften up the clutch after a guy leaves a cloud of clutch dust on the starting line...or when a naturally aspirated car is said to be a nitrous car. Chris actually knows something about heads up racing.

Glad to see you back Danza.

Just my two cents...and P.S. Danza is not the right type of annoucer for brackets...he prolly will tell you that himself LOL
benny farmer

Postby benny farmer » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 am

Yeah he did a awesome job i always like him announcing This is for the purple gorillas looking forward to racing with you guys again sometime. :thumbsup:

Return to “General Discussion”