Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SHOOTOUT
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:44 am 

Yep.....ditto to the great race......thanks to all the shootout guys for coming and giving us a good show....and in April...how bout that....

Chris you did a bang up job :) Clean and fun :thumbsup:

Bob , you be quiet...you had your own cheering section right in front of us...I had to listen to them cheer for your car all night.. :roll: :roll:
:lol: Chris did a great job of remembering track sponsors , you just could not hear it over that BB..he mentioned them several times..For once he gets an A+......now leave him alone...he could revert.. :!: :!:

Girls in the snack bar get a hand too....now they know their way around
:) :)

I did have to go tell Neil , next time he brings that Jet Truck to our track , bring it in his good rig .. :o :o How'd ya like to eat lunch in that :?: :o :roll:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 am 

Bob wrote:
Chris was all over those shootout boys, but never once until maybe the last round did I hear a bracket racers name, dial in, winning or losing e.t., or sponsors announced. Some fans have a hard time understanding bracket racing at is, got no help today. Sorry Chris.

Hey Bobert......Build a bridge and get over it.. :? :) :) :) :peel:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:23 am 

I'm very very impressed with how the track is this year ! The clean up crew was quick,everything was on a roll and good time schedule,good food, and the way the cars were running .... WOW! This is gonna be a great year at Ozark!!! :peel: :peel:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 am 

I can't comment on the announcer because we were parked in the center section and could'nt understand enough to even know when to come up to run . It was echoing so bad .I just wanted to let you know so you could look into it before the next race. We lo ve the early start time . It really helps us old people to get home early. Hey boobert........ build a bridge and get over it!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 am 

This was my first night at the new ORP and I must say I am impressed. Congrats to the Chance family on getting in there and getting it done. There is a formula for success in the shootout programs and I am glad to see it back on track. Getting the track ground was the #1 thing that has needed to be done for years now, thanks! Now the cars will go quicker and safer which will attract more quick cars, which will get more happy spectators, which will fill the stands, which will raise the purse, which will attract more cars... see where Im going? A HUGE THANK YOU TO JASON FROM VP!! Awesome track prep on a brand new surface, I heard him say this track last night was better than the ADRL Houston one a couple weeks ago! Thanks Jason and good to see ya again!

Your headed in the right direction guys and it shows, Im sure you have a track meeting planned for all the employees in the next couple days to go over what went well, what didnt and get some feedback from them right? You do have one of those planned... wait... overstepping my boundaries...lol

All in all a great night, I didnt stick around till the end but with Dinger in the tower pushin the program Im sure it ended well and at a decent hour.

I got to say all you small tire guys were on fire last night... WOW, was to step it up and get it done!!! Great to see some old faces and cars last night too, Travis G. I didnt get to talk to ya but nice to see ya there! That is a great start to a NEW and much needed overhaul Pro Street class..... OK, enough from me...

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm 

Great show just one problem the johnny on the spot where unfit to use i feel for the woman that had to use them other than that great show there was car going down the track at all times

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 pm 

That was a great show, cant wait to come back. Thank you Rikki for allowing me to shoot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm 

Thats a good picture keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 pm 

That pic is bad ass. :thumbsup:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm 

Not as badass, but when I reviewed this one from the TnT on Friday, I couldn't believe the deflection in the tire. Nice little bit of air under that front tire as well. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Main » General Discussion