Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SHOOTOUT
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:33 pm 

hey scott....had it not blew the line.....what numbers would it have laid down.....car looked very strong down low.

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm 

lol yes it does make great pix and yes you did bring the fireworks. It was good to meet your team.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:00 pm 

It would have ran a low 3.20 or high teen.....the 330 et was quicker than when we ran th 3.25 there......we were there to get everything in order and test the new car..... i softened it up a little on the starting line but we had the clutch coming in pretty aggressive about 1 second into the run. Rikki takes all of our team pics for the team ,we were trying to get a pic of the new car for handouts and posters so. She said her and Jason were working together and he was at the finish line so i gave him a little fire shot...haha......... Scott

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm 

hey scott corey said he wants one that looks like that

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm 

Tell Corey hello.......hes my little buddy......I will get him some pics of the new car.
Scott

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm 

it was a great weekend! My feet still hurt... LOL
Job well done to everyone...

Jason your welcome.. glad you made the trip.
It was nice to meet you. I'll give you a call if
I get to come your way sometime. Your welcome
to come back any time to shoot at the track..

Rikki Kelley

http://www.TopdogracenpixbyRikki.com
If you want to view my pix here is a link to the web site.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm 

Good picture Jason...great effects.. :)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 pm 

nck wrote:
i agree with the above post. just want to mention 2 things that could be improved on: 1 restrooms need to be cleaned sat morning of a shootout weekend and more trash cans. other than that it was great. had a blast.

I agree. My wife actually had a great time Saturday, except for the bathrooms. She was not happy about them at all. :bang:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:30 pm 

scott palmer wrote:
The track was perfect last night...... Wiens didnt bring the cannon so we talked about it and deciced it wouldnt be rite if we didnt have some fireworks......... we blew a fuel line about 2.5 sec into th run and it banged the supercharger but it made a good pic haha........ Great job by everyone at the track ......it was a great race.
Scott

Scott, your car launched freakin hard! The track seemed to be amazing!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm 

GRFMotorsports wrote:
This was my first night at the new ORP and I must say I am impressed. Congrats to the Chance family on getting in there and getting it done. There is a formula for success in the shootout programs and I am glad to see it back on track. Getting the track ground was the #1 thing that has needed to be done for years now, thanks! Now the cars will go quicker and safer which will attract more quick cars, which will get more happy spectators, which will fill the stands, which will raise the purse, which will attract more cars... see where Im going? A HUGE THANK YOU TO JASON FROM VP!! Awesome track prep on a brand new surface, I heard him say this track last night was better than the ADRL Houston one a couple weeks ago! Thanks Jason and good to see ya again!

Your headed in the right direction guys and it shows, Im sure you have a track meeting planned for all the employees in the next couple days to go over what went well, what didnt and get some feedback from them right? You do have one of those planned... wait... overstepping my boundaries...lol

All in all a great night, I didnt stick around till the end but with Dinger in the tower pushin the program Im sure it ended well and at a decent hour.

I got to say all you small tire guys were on fire last night... WOW, was to step it up and get it done!!! Great to see some old faces and cars last night too, Travis G. I didnt get to talk to ya but nice to see ya there! That is a great start to a NEW and much needed overhaul Pro Street class..... OK, enough from me...

Good to see you back at the track also, its been awhile since Ive seen you running around. We will be back for the rest of the, so stop by next time!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Main » General Discussion