Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: What a great weekend!!!
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm 

I just wanted to say how much fun we had and how happy i was it stayed decent weather for us all to enjoy !!! (but gosh its COLD again today.) everyone should be very proud of themselves for how well this weekend went it took allot of teamwork but it was worth it. It was great ! Cheyenne and I had a blast watching the past 2 days. we came home for a break for a few hrs last night then went back before she went to bed just to see the big top fuel drag and the Jet thing go down the track. ( forgive me i don't know the words to use im new at the drag stuff ) lots of great cars and fun I cant wait for the next time. thank you to all of our family/friends who sat with us, talked and prayed with us, and walked around explaining stuff to me while playing with Cheyenne we really enjoyed it allot. Anita and Dwight she finally put her sunglasses on this am for Michael and she looks like such the little diva its great thanks!
well im off to clean while my pumpkin sleeps with her daddy y'all have a great week and see you soon.

Board index » Main » General Discussion