Bob's car in a box?

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

sbmrx7

Re: Bob's car in a box?

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:I guess I will leave you alone today James--it is after all Easter-- and I only pick on you cause I like you and you make it sooo easy..take care and have a great holiday.

Pick away !!!!!!!! :D :D :D But Im still gonna tell you to get in the kicthen :D :D :D
Bob

Postby Bob » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Larry and I can hold him for ya while you and Kay kick him in the butt :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Bob wrote:Larry and I can hold him for ya while you and Kay kick him in the butt :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

NO WAY It feels like that now :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: I seen where he made it in the book and was just happy to see a ggod friend had made it to the big times :D
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:52 pm

See James I have no problems being in the kitchen or in a garage with the fellas. I am a well rounded person--(don't even go there-it's not the same as just rounded) But seriously we (Kay and I) need to spend a little time with your wife when she comes to the track with you.......You need a little more "well round" training---example: guess who cooked me breakfast and served it to me in bed this morning???? She needs pointers then I think you will be straighten out pretty good for a fella........
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:See James I have no problems being in the kitchen or in a garage with the fellas. I am a well rounded person--(don't even go there-it's not the same as just rounded) But seriously we (Kay and I) need to spend a little time with your wife when she comes to the track with you.......You need a little more "well round" training---example: guess who cooked me breakfast and served it to me in bed this morning???? She needs pointers then I think you will be straighten out pretty good for a fella........

LMAO I do the same thing I just like picking on you girls on here :D :D I do alot of cooking and cleaning around her :peel: :peel:
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Well then James she has done a good job with you....(see I always knew you were a good egg) I hope to see all of you in a couple weeks I am getting so tired of not getting to practice with my little 'maro. Have a Happy Easter and see you soon.

We better leave the "Bob is Famous Thread" alone---kinda feel like we hijacked it.-sorry
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:56 pm

He wont care he does it all the time :D

Return to “General Discussion”