Pro freaking street!!!!

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

turbo69camaro

Pro freaking street!!!!

Postby turbo69camaro » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 am

Not a bad turn out for the first race very cool group of cars!!! How freaking cool was it to see the Camaro with the 4 speed pulling the front wheels in every gear.

looks like it's going to be a good class again. There are more cars out there i'm sure it's going to get better.

BTW i think they need to reset the record because the rules have changed
.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
Little Pierce

Re: Pro freaking street!!!!

Postby Little Pierce » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 am

As much as that sucks for us....i agree.

of course how close is chuck ulsh to fitting in your rules? lol
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 am

Little Pierce wrote:As much as that sucks for us....i agree.

of course how close is chuck ulsh to fitting in your rules? lol

His car would fit the rules and with big tires your pro street record would be 3.90 something lol

I guess they could have a rule that all cars running must be in the ''spirit of the rules'' then they could do the right thing
.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
TYDO

Postby TYDO » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 am

Little Pierce wrote: how close is chuck ulsh to fitting in your rules? lol

If he wants to come down and run for $422 then bring it on. Then he would have the same issues the last record holder had!!
And he would be wearing you guys out also!!!!!!!!!
Little Pierce

Postby Little Pierce » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 am

Yup they have that car lined out.
RS67SS

Postby RS67SS » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm

i thought it was great, but also people are still building cars at the moment so i think it will only get bigger with time (hopefully) but....... the announcer friday night kept calling the new prostreet rules a backhalf style class :roll: :roll: :roll: i sure hope people don't think that's the case :bang: anyway i appreciate the chance for prostreet to work, rick
Amanda

Postby Amanda » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Pro Street was definitely an awesome show!! From the Camaro, to Brian in our old Pro Street car, to Mark in the coupe, it was definitely what Pro Street should be!! :mrgreen:
It's hard to see the big picture when you're looking through a small screen...
oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Amanda wrote:Pro Street was definitely an awesome show!! From the Camaro, to Brian in our old Pro Street car, to Mark in the coupe, it was definitely what Pro Street should be!! :mrgreen:
The camaro is actually a 67 firebird with absolutely no power adders at all .I love watching that prostreet class,you gotta like the old three pedal cars
Amanda

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 am

oldtimer wrote:
Amanda wrote:Pro Street was definitely an awesome show!! From the Camaro, to Brian in our old Pro Street car, to Mark in the coupe, it was definitely what Pro Street should be!! :mrgreen:
The camaro is actually a 67 firebird with absolutely no power adders at all .I love watching that prostreet class,you gotta like the old three pedal cars

LOL... I thought it was a Firebird. But since Mark and Jim both thought Camaro, thought I just missed something!
It's hard to see the big picture when you're looking through a small screen...
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 am

oldtimer wrote:

Sorry about that i remember that car from way back !!! I think they need to change the rules to all cars have to have 3 pedals lol any other old super shifter cars out there

btw if this stays a class where no one is running much faster than 4.90 there will be a lot more cool old school cars showing up

Return to “General Discussion”