Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm 

SO I was wondering if the shootouts in September are going to have index as well. Because I cant keep up with big boys and I run a trans brake. Also what is September 1 going to be? it says to be announced. Thanks-Bright Racing.

76 nova
377 sbc powered by griff.
formally known as the skittle

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 pm 

There is only one shootout in September and it is "THE BIG ONE"......We are going to run the new Pro Tree No Box deal for the first time as a CLASS with a guarenteed payout. Look for this to be finalized in the next couple of days. This is great for everyone.....Super Pro guys can run but can't use the box, No E guys can run trans brakes, no one has to try to tune to an index with only two cars in it, and everyone can deep stage legally on the Pro Tree. It has been a blast as a gamblers race and will be even better with a real payout. I am looking forward to a great group for this....it will be a fun racin' time! AL

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 pm 

There isn't anything on the schedule for the 31st or sept. 1st at this time. There is usually index classes at the shootouts, just check back in a couple of weeks for an update.
:burnout:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 am 

August 31st wil be a Friday night TnT.....September 1st is a closed Saturday as we continue to gear up for Street Machines. Street Machines will include the new Pro Tree No Box as a CLASS with a real purse instead of being a Gamblers Race. This will be in place of index racing. AL

Board index » Main » General Discussion