silver bullet wrote:
What are the chances this race is going to happen would like to not waste 2 days sitting at the track to not race. Do you feel you can get the track prep good enough for the temps? All I would like to see is if you don't think it's going to happen then let us know early enough we can make other plans. Thanks
We've been watching the forecast. I think there will be a decision tomorrow.
Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.