Ok --I am getting BORED--I need a laugh

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

pitrat2

Re: Ok --I am getting BORED--I need a laugh

Postby pitrat2 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:13 am

:) :)
Well done Betty.....it worked..... ;)

but Don & James were the only two that "fessed" up...

we still need the "rest of the stories" on Jim & Keith... :roll:
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 am

Hey James did it kinda feel something like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1983 Camaro Z28 -350SBC, 750 Holley, 3.73, 350 Turbo
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:32 am

Oh I forgot to tell you---next time you decide to do this again, you might want to think about getting it done professionally. There is a place on East Kingsley called Advanced Laser Clinics and they will take care of your hair problems for ya----if you need help taking care of the expenses we can take up a donation for you next time......Just leave it to the professionals OK---Those "do it yourself kits" are dangerous.
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 am

Amanda wrote:
Wes Phifer wrote:Not funny at all but I saw Jim as white as a ghost after he broke the drive shaft in 07. I think that was the scary part.

Hey Jim - Thank god for cell phones, huh??

Funny part was towing the car back the drive shaft was still attached to the rear end.So i held it up with a towel in one hand while it was spinning.And drove with the other lol. scary part was it was like a bomb went off in the car had u joint caps on top of the dash and a piece of tubing hit my cell phone in my pocket saving me from a bad cut lol
.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Wow Jim I am glad you are alright I did not understand exactly what happened until I read your post----Man you were lucky or have an angel on your shoulder....that could have been allot worse than it was. Take Care you all and lets not try for any repeats anytime soon K?
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:Hey James did it kinda feel something like this:

Thats looked just like me :D :D :D :D :D
sbmrx7

Postby sbmrx7 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:Oh I forgot to tell you---next time you decide to do this again, you might want to think about getting it done professionally. There is a place on East Kingsley called Advanced Laser Clinics and they will take care of your hair problems for ya----if you need help taking care of the expenses we can take up a donation for you next time......Just leave it to the professionals OK---Those "do it yourself kits" are dangerous.

I need yor number im ready now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the donations :D :D
turbo69camaro

Postby turbo69camaro » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Daddy's Girl wrote:Wow Jim I am glad you are alright I did not understand exactly what happened until I read your post----Man you were lucky or have an angel on your shoulder....that could have been allot worse than it was. Take Care you all and lets not try for any repeats anytime soon K?

.......Well had one more break in another car that i was driving a year later same spark show lol had the phone in the other pocket!!!!
.........Confidence is the feeling you have when you don't fully understand the situation........
Daddy's Girl

Postby Daddy's Girl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Ok I may be showing a bit of my automotive ignorance here but is there not Something that you can put on the drive shafts to hold them up just in case three is the charm for you??? sounds like drive shafts are trying to do you in and you are too much like a cat (9 lives?)
Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Once on each cheek Jim? I think I'd quit while I was ahead, cuz you know where its going the 3rd time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussion”