Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: Jr drag rules...
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 pm 

Just visited my grandson, eight months old, and got to thinking about spoiling him someday, and investing in the Jr drag program. In the past they did not interest me in the least, time to go to the concession stand, amazing how things can change isn't it? Anyway I was wondering about the rules as far as age requirements, type of car required, motor requirements, etc. I have seen an occasional non rail type car there but these days they all seem to be rails. Also, I notice in the for sale forum, they are quite expensive, which in my estimation, somewhat limits the participation. Anyway, is there any other type car allowed to race, say an x-go cart, that is set up to race oval track? Looking forward to the day, when I can pose with him in the winners circle, what a day...novice

Post subject: Re: Jr drag rules...
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm 

U have 7 years and 4 months too get him a Jr dragster.. Yes it needs to be a half scale rail. U don't have to spend a fortune to get started but is jus like racing a big car. It's never gonna be fast enough. Who knows what the rules will be in 7 years. Hit me up via text if u have more questions. Number in signature.

Board index » Main » General Discussion