"THE LIST"....Street Car Grudge Racing!!

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderator: opnwhl23

Pegasus

Re: "THE LIST"....Street Car Grudge Racing!!

Postby Pegasus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 pm

This makes me said. :cry: it was fun while it lasted.
I know they have a different class for us but I don't know much about it.
THEY dont know WHAT they dont know.
crankitup

Postby crankitup » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:38 am

Don I really feel bad for you because you really tried to keep this race going. I know that you, like others, have been building a car just for this class. For the past two years you raced your Daily driver car just to keep this type of racing going. Track officials plan on having some type of street car races at the Midnight Drags. Ozark Raceway really needs to have some kind of street car racing on friday night TNT at least once a month.
opnwhl23

Postby opnwhl23 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Street Car Grudge Racing is alive and well at Ozark Raceway Park. Regrettably, because of low car counts, it became apparent to me (Track Officials) that a change was needed to breath life back into a struggling program. The new program will have a little different format making it much more racer friendly, but all of the cars that raced for "The List" will still be able to race, plus a few little tweeks to include even more cars and all of the players will not need to be present at every race to hold their position. It will not be in the form of "The List"...instead there will be a winner and runner up at the conclusion of each night of racing and a points system to "Crown the King" at the end of the year. It will be contested during The 417Racing/Cambridge Motorsports Midnight Drags so many more spectators will get to enjoy the action. Stay tuned......the tweeks will be posted here asap. AL
Pegasus

Postby Pegasus » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Thanks Al. I'm looking forward to the rules and dates for the races. I worked mid nights for 20 years so I don't like staying up late to much anymore.
THEY dont know WHAT they dont know.

Return to “General Discussion”