Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 pm 

I don't care, it's more fun coming up, making the call outs.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 am 

X2

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 am 

62Deuce wrote:
We had major new transmission blues. First problem the builder used a 4x4 core and I asked him about the output shaft and he quickly responded I'm changing the shaft. Well he didn't change the hub that lacked the tone ring for the VSS because in a 4X4 it's in the transfer case. Problem 2 the seperator plate provided by Rossler had a very tiny bleed hole that with the high line pressure we are using in the trans was causing overdrive to engage at the same time as low gear (not his fault). Now this guy drove up from Dallas leaving after midnight friday and worked on it all day sat and most of today. Wow talk about customer service. I don't want to mention his name until after drag week. But Plain Jane will be back to claim the top spot. :peel: :peel:

Is your tranny guy Jake Shoe? If it is, he missed a great opportunity to either bring my tranny he has had for over a year or bring me the cash. :bang:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm 

Wasn't jake but he did diagnose the problem over the phone yesterday

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:11 pm 

62Deuce wrote:
We had major new transmission blues. First problem the builder used a 4x4 core and I asked him about the output shaft and he quickly responded I'm changing the shaft. Well he didn't change the hub that lacked the tone ring for the VSS because in a 4X4 it's in the transfer case. Problem 2 the seperator plate provided by Rossler had a very tiny bleed hole that with the high line pressure we are using in the trans was causing overdrive to engage at the same time as low gear (not his fault). Now this guy drove up from Dallas leaving after midnight friday and worked on it all day sat and most of today. Wow talk about customer service. I don't want to mention his name until after drag week. But Plain Jane will be back to claim the top spot. :peel: :peel:

Best of luck to you guys on Drag week! We will be pulling for you local boys.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 pm 

I will see how many KC guys we can get to show up. Just now hearing about this. Cant let just you guys have all the fun...

So if I read it right anything goes basically <tire, weight, car and power adder>.

Dragweek guys will have fun with this. Only 3 call outs a night right?

MW8.5RA/Vamp 8.5 car.

Silver 1991 Mustang GT

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 am 

bluebu wrote:
I think it should be Watkins-Cotter-Tellman-Crusty Nova-Longstroke to sum up the top 5 Crusty could only drop 3 spots

That's wrong. I called out Plain Jane 1st rd, moved me to the #1 spot and Watkins raced Cotter all in the first rd of callouts, so after rd 1 Me in 1st, Plain Jane in 2nd, and Watkins in 3rd,Cotter in 4th, we left after that due to broken gas peddle, not sure what took place after that? No way could Cotter get above me with only 3 callouts, Rd2 Watkins would have had to callout Plain Jane to take the #2 spot and then Call me out in the 3rd rd to take the top spot.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 am 

62Deuce wrote:
I don't care, it's more fun coming up, making the call outs.

Yes it is, and a little smack talk lol. Good luck on Drag week!!!!! See you guys in St. Louie on Wed.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:36 am 

bluebu wrote:
Cotter called out nova then tellman before longstroke called him out so he should be #2

With 3rds of callouts that could not have took place, Cotter was still in the #4 spot going into the 2nd rd.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm 

No big deal Al can straighten it out should've stayed with 2 call outs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Board index » Main » General Discussion