Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post subject: This Weekend?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:55 am 

Are the brackets gates @ 11 this weekend and time runs @ 1 with 3 time runs or is it @ noon time runs starting at 2 with 2 time runs like they were 2 weeks ago? Thanks

Post subject: Re: This Weekend?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:09 am 

Thanks for your question Keith. I always try to keep the home page of this board current each week with the most up to date info. If you go to the little white box in the upper left corner of the home page you can also sign up for my weekly email that will give you the most up to date info for the weekend as well. I encourage everyone to do this because sometimes little things change, like start times, etc. During the last race I had many people who wanted three time trials and I understand that, but during April the cold sets in pretty fast in the evening, so the only option is to start a little earlier. If you only need two time trials, I would say that a person would be pretty safe having their car ready about 1:50-2:00 pm and run the last 2 sessions. I hope this helps everyone. See you Saturday! AL

PS. I just found out that the start time was put up on Facebook in error this morning....It is now corrected. My apologies!

Board index » Main » General Discussion