Visit to the welfare office...funny!!!

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

Visit to the welfare office...funny!!!

Postby DANNY » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

Visit To The Welfare Office
A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids. 'WOW!' the social worker exclaims. 'Are they all yours?'' 'Yep, they are all mine,' the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, 'Sit down Leroy.' All the children rush to find seats. 'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names.' 'Well, to keep it simple, the boys are all named 'Leroy' and the girls are all named 'Leighroy'.' In disbelief, the case worker says. 'Are you serious? They're ALL named Leroy?' Their momma replied, 'Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it's time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' An when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an' they all comes a runnin'. An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy.' The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?' 'Then I call them by their last names.'
Image Image

Re: Visit to the welfare office...funny!!!

Postby RS67SS » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's a good one :)
Just Jim

Postby Just Jim » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 pm

:thumbsup: very good there............
slightly burned out, but still smokin'......

Postby 55promod » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

OK my turn:

A New York Banker (who's name was Mitch) was driving his Ferrari one day and a taxi cab side-swiped the drivers side of it. After both of them stopped, the banker jumped out and started in reaming the cab driver telling him how po'd he was about his Ferrari.

The cab driver looked at the banker and said "You bankers are so materialistic and worrried about your Ferrari, you didn't even notice that your left arm got ripped off during the accident !!!".

Then the banker looked down at his bloody stump and said "And look what you have done to my Rolex !!! "

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Postby 80bu » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:24 am

That welfare joke is some funny chit!!! :lol: :lol:
One Way !! JC

The only love greater than a grandparents love, is Gods love.

Friends do, what friends do, because their friends.

Return to “General Discussion”