Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:47 am 

Bought this car probably going on 5 months or so now, was wanting something a little older but I wanted something, and didnt want to wait any longer on buying anything. The car is a 79 malibu, told its a 383 stoker. Mild cam, shift kit, MSD, edlenbrock carb. When I got the car I dropped the tranny, put a 3500 stall in it. A new Jegster double hump cross member for the brand new 3 inch pipe, 3 inch in and outlets on 40 serious flomaster mufflers, 5 inches tach, new shifter cable, and B&M pro shifter.. took out the A/C, still have heather core and a few more things, if you wanted it with car. 275-60-15's on the rear. Geat looking car, and strong motor! Wanted to take the car to the track, just havent had time. Car has a clear title, and is located in Springfield. Street legal car, licensed and everything now.. Can drive home!! Car will need a starter soon sounds like, but it does start up and run. Im looking to trade this car, on the price im not too sure?? If interested just email me an offer i guess. Wanting.... older cars, rat rod, drag car, roller, turn-key all offers must have a title please!! Could trade your roller for this body.. wouldnt mind keeping this motor/ trans setup... but either way just let me know. Email pics of trades to chevys10_4u@yahoo.com thanks aaron. 417-689-0996 call anytime, clear title in hand.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Aaron on Mon May 03, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:49 am 

Couple more pics. Thanks for looking everyone.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm 

$3,600 cash thanks aaron. call 417-689-0996

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale