Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm 

i have a nice set of rhs toproline cast iron heads for sbc 220 intake runners 72cc chambers 2.02 and 1.60 new valves 1.55 roller springs with retainers and 10 degree locks heads have been mild port and polish also had new valve job done left apart so people can inspect them also in the package comes a professional product hurricane intake that has been clear coatedand has the extra cooling tubes to go to the back of the intake also i have the pushrods for these heads 6 sets of solid roller lifters and 15 stainless steel rocker arms and a set of comp cams stud girdles this is all the stuff i had laying around from the years this would make a great start to a killer sbc message me or call with any ?S i will also accept trades of bbc parts just ask you might be surprise what i will trade for it but don't screw me around thats what happen last time a guy said he would trade me and nothing came about it so don't message me if you don't intend to trade or buy
here is a link to my racing junk add it has pics and i don't know how to put pics on here i am asking 750.00 for everything and buyer pays shipping but i will help out on shipping since it will be quite costly
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1283 ... -more.html

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale