Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm 

i have a 95 s10 project truck it has a 8.8 ford rear end that has superior axles and c clip elimnators with disk brakes with all new disk brakes calipers pads and rotor the frame has been sanded down and painted with gloss black it has a s&w 10 point roll cage installed door jams and firewall has been painted that bright dodge blue the firewall has the heater box hole has been filled all factory interior in the truck has been painted to match has racing bucket seats in it i have a set of fenderwall headers for it the bed is invery good codition no scratches or dents in the floor of the bed its a great bed and i have a very nice bed cover for it and the body work is close to being done i would say about 10 hours of body work left and it would be ready for paint i put cab conners in it it also has all new ball joints tie rods on the front i am asking $1600 OBo the truck is in washington MO message me with any ?S i have almost this amount in the rear end not counting headers and roll cage my loss is your gain i need this thing gone clear title thanks
Seller Phone Number: 3148081061

here racing junk add for pics

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/27/P ... truck.html

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale