drag 95 s10 project parting out

Items for Sale - No Commercial Posts Please!

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

drag 95 s10 project parting out

Postby 85monte_ss » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 pm

i have decided to part out my 95 s10 drag truck project i have alot of parts for it

i have a 8.8 rear end that was narrowed 3 in to center pinion has superior axles and c clip elimnator and limited slip carrier and 3.73 gears new rotors new ford calipers and pads new brake hoses this is ready to bolt in a s10 i have almost $700 in the axles and clip elimators and 400 in the narrowing and 250 in calipers rotor and hoses i am asking $800 for the rear end if picked up in washington mo

i have a set of fenderwell headers for sale 1 3/4 primary and 3in collector i made the off a set of headman they are tig welded inside and out i can send pics of them they are very good headers aking 400

i have a nice bed no dents or scratches in the inside a couple dents on the out side perfect bed i paid $700 for the bed and then 75 for the bed cover i will take $600 for the bed tailgate and bed cover

i have a cab with a 10 point s&w roll cage installed with all interior and racing bucket seats with a title with painted frame with new front suspensins parts and trick springs new cabconners in the cab very nice cab and frame i would like to get $700 for the cab interior and front clip and frame i have $500 in just the roll cage

i can send pics of everything but i have alot more then this in it so all prices are neg so call or message me with any ?S or offers 314-808-1061 thanks

Return to “For Sale”