Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm 

I have all the parts to complete this big block fox body. The car has weld draglight big and littles on it with mostly new mickey thompson drag radials. The top and frame need to be replaced but the car has been stored inside and other than being dusty the body is in excellent shape. It has a southside machine tubular k-member with lakewood 90/10 drag struts and moroso drag springs. It also comes with weld in sub-frame connecters, a holley black fuel pump with regulator, ford racing swap mounts and oil pan and hooker supercomp headers with 2" primary tubes and 3 1/2" collectors.

The engine is a 466 with eagle h-beam rods with capscrew bolts, arias forged floating pistons with file fit rings, all arp bolts in mains and heads. Comp cams solid lifter 294 duration .605 lift, Trick Flow aluminum 290 power port heads 2.2 int. 1.76 exh. crane roller rocker arms. Weiand stealth intake and msd distributor included. The engine was never started due to a problem encountered when cranking over, it turns over fine without spark plugs but when you put one plug in it won't turn. I never figured it out and I ran out of money for the project so I figured I will let it all go super cheap, well over $5500 invested in the engine alone. I would take $3000 for just the engine. call Brandon 417 942 9624

I have pictures available but can't figure out to post them on here.

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale