1973 Camaro

Items for Sale - No Commercial Posts Please!

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

1973 Camaro

Postby 1badtater » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I've got a 1973 Camaro for sale or trade. It's un-restored, numbers matching. (I have the original motor and it still runs) It currently has a mild 355 in it because I pulled the original out to save it. It sat in a field for 13 + years, but has very little rust and seems to have low miles. I have all of the chrome trim and the original wheels with center caps and trim rings. The body is pretty straight and has a couple of dents. From what I can tell, it's a fairly rare car because it has column shift automatic. I love this car, but I'm more of a truck guy. It currently has Weld Draglites on it, but as I said, I have the original wheels for it. I would be interested in a trade for a 48-53 Chevy truck or 60-66 Chevy truck. I'm open to other possibilities...let me know what you have.
This car is not in perfect condition, but when you drive it, people notice it. It's a project but it does run and drive. It could be someone's baby. If you are interested in seeing it, give me a call or shoot me a text. 417-540-5571

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale”