Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 pm 

It is a 06 Ram 3500 4x4. It has the 5.9L Cummins and 6-spd manual transmission. 67201 miles. These 5.9L Cummins and 6 spd manual transmission Megacab 4x4 trucks are almost impossible to find...especially ones with 67201 miles and all the extras this truck has. This truck is white with gray cloth interior. Truck is very nice. I get comments everywhere I go with it. I get a lot of pics taken of it while going down the interstate. This truck needs absolutely nothing. It is very road worthy right now. Buy it and drive it. I have put together a list of what the truck has on it. There is more than I am listing. Price is $39500 obo. No trades! Selling due to I just don't drive it enough to justify payment and work keeping it clean. Since I got out of racing I don't have a use for it. I used this truck to pull my enclosed.

5.9L Cummins/ 6-spd manual transmission

Southbend clutch (8000 miles on it)

Firestone rear air bag suspension

Carli Front End Steering Upgrade incl. chromoly ball joints that have a lifetime warranty.

Pureflow Airdog 100 Lift fuel pump

Smarty Jr. Programmer from XDP diesel

ISSPRO Dual Guages (boost & EGT) and A-pillar pods

22.5" Alcoa Wheels and tires conversion. Tires have a lot of life left. They would probably rot before needing to be replaced because they are worn out. They are SEMI tires.

B&W hideaway ball gooseneck hitch

Sterling Grille

5" Full exhaust from turbo back

New alternator and batteries.

Here is the autotrader.com link http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... ex=1&Log=0

If you have any questions or want to arrange sale please call or text me at 573-225-4938.

Thanks!

Blake Yount

[url]Image[/url]

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale