Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post subject: LS1 Trans Am, $6,500.00
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:41 pm 

NO TRADES. CASH ONLY.

The fastest the car has gone is 11.8@112 with a 1.63 60 in the 1/4 on 2.73 gears. Will gain quite a bit with a gear swap. Car is a 1998 T/A, all option car. Its a dark blue, looks purple in the light depending on conditions. Power windows, locks, t-tops, cold a/c. Air conditioning was recently recharged after a leak was found and fixed.

Maintenance wise, it has a new a/c belt, a/c tensioner, front main seal, passenger power window motor, and other items like plugs, fuel filter. I have not done a Katech tensioner or anything to it yet.

- Air lid, k&n filter
- Texas Speed 228R camshaft (228/228 .588/.588 114 LSA)
- Hardened push rods
- LS7 lifters
- Heads were taken off, hot tanked, valves lapped and re-installed with PRC .675 dual valve springs. Heads were installed using new stock TTY type head bolts as the stock 806 heads were put back in. Great candiate for a 243 head swap.
- Long tube headers into an x-pipe, to single chamber flowmasters and out dual resonated tips. (No cats.)
- power stop drilled/slotted rotors front and rear with new hawk pads
- PTC 4,000 stall
- Rebuilt 4l60e trans. The trans was a stock rebuild with an upgraded sunshell and Corvette Servos and a B&M Shift kit was added. b&m shift improver, large trans cooler
- New rear kumho tires (400 miles)
- kenwood CD player, aftermarket speakers

Appearance is all stock except for window tint and a Firehawk hood. It does NOT have a WS6 lower airbox or anything installed. Baffles on the Firehawk hood have not been touched.

Needs front seat recovered, and has small amount of clear coat peel. The passenger headlight is finicky and its probably time for a new motor. The dash has a small crack around the vent. The body has 163,000 miles. The trans has 10k since rebuild, and the other mods were installed 10k miles ago.

I've fixed most of the issues this car had when I bought, and now a daily driver. I have a baby on the way so possibly looking to sell.

No joy rides, no test drives without cash in hand. I can be texted anytime at 417-763-7050. Price is firm after large price drop. No trades.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 pm 

Price drop 6k firm

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm 

$5,700

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale