Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post subject: 511 BBC $4,200.00 obo
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 pm 

This listing is for a 511cu.in. big block Chevy. It’s the factory block with 4.310 bore X 4.375 stroke. It has billet main caps that have been align bored & honed. The block has been cylinder bored, honed & square decked. It has a Scat 4340 crank with H-beam rods & SRP pistons making 13.5:1 compression. Inside there is .740 lift Comp Cams solid roller. Capping it off is Milidon oil pan & Cloyes timing chain. I’m asking to sell it like this for $4,200.00 or I can complete the motor with Brodix BB2 X-tra heads. The heads are freshly done, have been CNC ported and are complete with stainless steel valves. It comes with an Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake that is port matched to the heads. As a completely finished motor it comes with Comp lifters, Comp pushrods, Comp Pro Magnum rockers & composite re-usable head gaskets. This is a high horsepower motor that is capable of handling NOS as well. Asking $6,700.00 for the complete motor. Both prices are negotiable so make an offer if you’re interested. I would also be willing to sell the heads separately for $2,000.00.

I also have a completely assembled and ready to run 511 cu.in. big block Chevy. It’s the factory block with 4.310 bore X 4.375 stroke. It has billet main caps that have been align bored & honed. The block has been cylinder bored, honed & square decked. It has an Eagle 4340 crank with H-beam rods & JE pistons making 11:1 compression (so yes it’s a pump gas motor!). It has Dart Pro-1 345 heads with stainless valves. Inside there’s a custom built Comp cam with Comp lifters, push rods & Pro Magnum rockers. It has a Keith Black gear drive & aluminum timing cover. It’s capped off with a Dan Olson aluminum oil pan & Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake. This is a high horsepower, pump gas motor that is capable of handling NOS as well. I’m asking $6,700 obo, just let me know.

If interested, please contact Rick at 417-315-0497.

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale