Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm 

I have a '75 Dodge Dart Sport with a clean and clear title. It is full on drag car selling without motor and tranny. It is very well set up!! It is painted grey not primer.

Body is very straight and the paint is in pretty good shape but it isn't a show car. There are some minor scratches here and there. The fiberglass front end is a little worn but overall the car looks good.

Fiberglass front end and hood. Lexan windows except glass back window. Full cage with racing seat and 5pt harness. Inside is gutted and refinished. Mustang II front end with coil over suspension. Tubbed and refinished. Bulletproof narrowed 8.75 rearend spooled with new 456 Richmond gears and oversized Strange axles. Factory leaf springs that have been reworked. Weld Draglite all the way around 15x12x10.5 on the back. 5gal fuel cell in truck. Half inch stainless fuel line. Battery in the trunk. Kill switch on back of car. B&M ratchet shifter with line lock. Headlights and taillights work.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but feel free to contact me with any questions call or text 417-366-0090. I won't respond to email.

$4000 OBO. Make me an offer!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:42 pm 

Price reduced**

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale