Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 pm 

we used to pitch quarters at work in the winter time, the shop doors have a metal strip at the bottom kinda like a tray.... we would stand 10 feet away and bounce the quater off the floor and attempt to land it in the tray....if you made it, winner take all.....my dad was really good at it........moral of the story, i never had no soda machine money, but dad always did :bang:

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:52 pm 

Not sure if you prefer Submrx7 or Yellow Banana as I have seen you referred to by but are you doing the storage room or top tower room (tech room)? Lounge will be mine for a few minutes in the morning. And if it is as cold as they are saying, perhaps I need to find something to do in the kitchen area too. I am a warm blooded creature who REALLY doesn't like cold temperatures. Larry Jr.- Are you bringing some quarters? I could use a little extra car washing money- ha ha Just kidding I am a total Newb at the quarter thing but all to willing to give it a toss. I like the looks of that car of yours. Can't wait to watch it run this year. See ya'll Saturday---9 more days!!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
Not sure if you prefer Submrx7 or Yellow Banana as I have seen you referred to by but are you doing the storage room or top tower room (tech room)? Lounge will be mine for a few minutes in the morning. And if it is as cold as they are saying, perhaps I need to find something to do in the kitchen area too. I am a warm blooded creature who REALLY doesn't like cold temperatures. Larry Jr.- Are you bringing some quarters? I could use a little extra car washing money- ha ha Just kidding I am a total Newb at the quarter thing but all to willing to give it a toss. I like the looks of that car of yours. Can't wait to watch it run this year. See ya'll Saturday---9 more days!!

storage room !!!!! And its MR SBMRX7 :bang: :bang: :bang:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:28 pm 

Sorry about that MR Submrx.. you must be the ceiling fella. Hey think maybe an update of the avatar might be in order then.....why stop at Mr. though, Master, King or Ruler of the Free World would sound so much better. Just letting go of a little creative energy sorry. See ya Saturday. Can't wait to see the new ceiling too.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm 

Daddy's Girl wrote:
Sorry about that MR Submrx.. you must be the ceiling fella. Hey think maybe an update of the avatar might be in order then.....why stop at Mr. though, Master, King or Ruler of the Free World would sound so much better. Just letting go of a little creative energy sorry. See ya Saturday. Can't wait to see the new ceiling too.

We already have a KING in The SBM :lol:

Board index » Main » General Discussion