K.O.T.S is looking for

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

King Ding

K.O.T.S is looking for

Postby King Ding » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm

a flag girl ....yeah...we need someone as hot as Meagan Fox...with a little twist of Eva Mendes, and the ability to comand the male attention span like Jenna Jameson did in the late 90's....this young lady must also be as bullheaded and as head strong as Amanda....so she can take care of her self among the hounds! I would love for this to be a local girl that likes the track and what were doing ...... So who should it be ladies and gents....who should it be! :mrgreen:
Big papa.... what are you doing with that Camera.... trust me baby....your gonna be famous!
King Ding

Re: K.O.T.S is looking for

Postby King Ding » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh and by the way....if we dont get this girl....you will be stuck with me ...... in a pink t-back and a full fro of hair...know that should motivate the peeps! LOL :mrgreen:
Big papa.... what are you doing with that Camera.... trust me baby....your gonna be famous!
King Ding

Postby King Ding » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 am

It has been brought to my attention that some future KOTS ladies are very interested but are afraid to post in lu of being pulled...or crucified....how ironic right......so with that said please feel free to drop me a line @ daschittpowersport@att.net with any questions or pics and bio and lets get this rolling! :thumbsup: disclaimer....all pics will become sole property of KOTS and will stay in house.....unless you are interested in becoming a future model for the daily mailer .....if so please feel free to drop by my office @ 161 U S Hwy 60 W Republic MO 65738 between the hours of ....heck anytime you want! Thank you for your time and have a good day! :thumbsup:
King Ding

Postby King Ding » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Well...we have 4 in the stable boy's so far..... I need a few more ...so drop me then digits, and pictures ladies....Oh yeah by the way Bob.... we might just have a few that take the bar higher than the ones in T-Town..... and of course they have the same morals and values we both luv to see in a future KOTS girl! :thumbsup:
Amanda

Postby Amanda » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 am

DANZA... Don't make me hunt you down... I know your morals and standards..... :bang:
It's hard to see the big picture when you're looking through a small screen...
King Ding

Postby King Ding » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:56 am

I know you do honey...thats why I still see you at all the "interventions" :thumbsup:
nitrousgirl

Postby nitrousgirl » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Danza Slap wrote:a flag girl ....yeah...we need someone as hot as Meagan Fox...with a little twist of Eva Mendes, and the ability to comand the male attention span like Jenna Jameson did in the late 90's....this young lady must also be as bullheaded and as head strong as Amanda....so she can take care of her self among the hounds! I would love for this to be a local girl that likes the track and what were doing ...... So who should it be ladies and gents....who should it be! :mrgreen:

Holy crap, how fun would this be!! I'd volunteer myself but somebody's gonna have to donate some money for the plastic surgery fund hehe
Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Larry Jr said since he's gonna be there for the bracket race anyway, he'll flag the KOTS races in a pink TUTU :bling:
RS67SS

Postby RS67SS » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 pm

:bling: :bling: grrrrrrowwwwl :lol:
Larry Jr.

Postby Larry Jr. » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:00 pm

hey dingman.......you say the photos become property of KOTS....... does that mean after your done looking at them......they get texted from phone to phone..... and by that afternoon everyone who has cell phone from here to texas can see them... LMAO :mrgreen:

but i do have to admit...he has some funny pictures on his phone :thumbsup:
Image540

78 malibu
540 bb cchevy
2008 no-e track champ

Return to “General Discussion”