Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am 

I have a Speedtech plate for sale. It is for a 4500 dominator. I had the plate flowed from Steve Johnson so you will see his stickers on the solenoids. I never used the plate after I got back from Steve. I use two foggers instead. Plate has been used very little. Probably less than 15 hits on it. I have all the pills and the information booklet that came with it. I will try to attach photos so you can see. I would like to have $500 for the plate and I will pay for the shipping. It cost me $200 just to get the plate flowed. I have $800 total in the plate but it isn't new but has very limited use. Went to foggers and don't need anymore. Any questions please call me 573-225-4938 or email blake_yount@yahoo.com. I will try and attach photos. If not email me and I will send pics to you. Thanks!

Blake Yount

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff12 ... tes001.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff12 ... tes002.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff12 ... tes003.jpg

[url]Image[/url]

Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm 

Still available. Make a decent offer and I will consider it. Thanks

Blake

[url]Image[/url]

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm 

I am just throwing this out there for now but the guy who said that he is buying my plate is still supposed to be sending money but if I don't have money soon for this I will reopen the sale to who ever gets the money to me first. Just PM me and see if plate is still for sale if interested. I won't sell from underneath the guy if he sends the money to me but it will have been two weeks at the end of this week and that is my tentative cut off for the money. If I don't have money by this weekend then I will reopen the plate for sale. Thanks!

Blake Yount

[url]Image[/url]

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm 

It's official!!! LOL.....The plate is back on the market for sale. I have tried to contact the "buyer" through numerous PM's and phone calls and can't get responses or a return phone call so I am putting everything back up for sale.

I will take $450/ OBO, offers within reason, for this plate and I will pay for the shipping. If want to do a paypal transaction, buyer will have to add for the 4% fee. The person who can get the money to me first gets it. I am not holding it for anyone waiting on payment anymore. I told probably 6-7 people that plate was "sale pending" and I think I screwed myself. You can email me @ blake_yount@yahoo.com or call 573-225-4938 with any questions. Thanks!

Blake Yount

[url]Image[/url]

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 pm 

Plate is SOLD! Thanks for the space.

Blake

[url]Image[/url]

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale