Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm 

(TRADE ONLY) 64 Chevy II Nova 2 door hardtop full tube chassis drag car with clean Nebraska title. Car is a professionally built car and done right and very well. Chassis is certified to 8.50 and the certification is current. Car has narrowed ford 9" rear with 4.56 gears, spool, Moser axles, ladder bar coil over suspension. Sweet manufactering rack and pinion steering. 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Weld Draglite wheels with New Hoosier quicktime Pros 31x16.5x15 slicks. Car is powered by a 1971 LS5 454, engine is bored .60 over, steel crank, 7/16 dimple rods that have been polished, Speedpro 12.5 to 1 forged pistons all weight matched and assembley has been balanced, heads are 990 square ports that have been CC'd down to 112cc uping the compression of the pistons, custom ground solid lift cam, roller rockers, Victor 454 R intake, Holley 950HP carb, NOS fogger nitrous, MSD distributor, CSI elec water pump. Trans King electric shift powerguilde trans (this is not a cheap trans) has a Pro brake and a 5800 Coan converter. K&R trans brake and throttle stop controller (digital), Dedenbear throttle stop, MSD 7AL-2, MSD 3 step, VDO Top Eliminator tach with run recall, all Autometer guages. New HARWOOD 4" fiberglass cowl hood, new chrome steel bumpers. The engine is set back in the car and lowered placing the carb under the windsheild cowl. This car leaves hard without wheel standing, it is all forward motion. Car drives very straight and smooth. Car runs right at the 6.40 mark on just the engine without tuning and 5.90 on a 200 shot of nitrous in the 8th mile with unpreped track. I am sure if the car went when the track is prepped it will pick up atleast 2 tenths. The engine, trans and slicks have less than 20 runs on them. Car is set up for Big Block and Small Block chevy. Please don't try and trade me a rusty car that you are asking only 2000.00 for, I know what I have.

I am only intrested in trading the car for a streetable car at this time. I am not intrested in anything newer than 1972. If you think I may like what you have let me know. Car is locted in Omaha Nebraska 402-598-2116

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 am 

I would trade this car turn key for the right prostreet roller. If you have something that you think I might like just give me a call, the worst I can say is no.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm 

What do you have to trade?????????

Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:18 pm 

How about a 1971 Cheyanne pick up real nice truck all stock?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 am 

Thank you for the offer but I have a 70 and don't need another one at this time.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 pm 

Still looking to trade for streetale car. Would also be intrested in a 28-31 Ford coupe bone stock or hot rod.

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale