Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 am 

I will have a Quick Fuel Billet baseplate available for sale very shortly (I think...keep reading). I bought it from Jegs thinking it was going to be the correct one for my 650 Holley Double Pumper. After trying to get my car to idle for more than 2 weeks now, I've come to the conclusion I bought the wrong one.

The part number out of Jegs is 793-12-850. I believe this is the baseplate for the 850 double pumper carbs, but it doesn't really specify on their website. It is anodized red, has 1 3/4 throttle blades, blowout protection, mechanical linkage, and 4 corner idle adjustment.

I bought this piece on March 1st, and it has been on my car running so it is used but in the very best condition for a used piece.

I am going to call Jegs tomorrow to see what they will do about this situation since I asked them if this piece was the right one for my Pro Form main body and they said yes. I fully expect to get stuck with it though, so I posted this as a feeler for anyone interested. I would like $125 for it, and will work something out with the buyer as far as pick-up goes.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm 

DELETE PLEASE!

Talked to Jegs today and they are going to exchange the base plate I was selling on here for the right one for my carb. Sorry about the inconvenience if anyone was looking at buying this from me.

Frank

Board index » Classifieds » For Sale