The Future of Pro Mod ???

General Racing Discussion Area

Moderators: Larry Jr., opnwhl23

User avatar
WHALE DRIVER
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Last Pontiac Standing. Free the Whales or the trainer gets it !

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby WHALE DRIVER » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Looks like a great body to pursue a bonneville land speed record.
I like the pre 60's for pro mods. Like the Willy's, that's a great style.
1.39 60' 6.59@104
463"OF REAL PONTIAC POWER
Image
ARE YOU PREDATOR OR PREY?
sbmrx7

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 pm

WHALE DRIVER wrote:Looks like a great body to pursue a bonneville land speed record.
I like the pre 60's for pro mods. Like the Willy's, that's a great style.

55 chevys are the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
User avatar
WHALE DRIVER
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Last Pontiac Standing. Free the Whales or the trainer gets it !

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby WHALE DRIVER » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:29 pm

sbmrx7 wrote:
WHALE DRIVER wrote:Looks like a great body to pursue a bonneville land speed record.
I like the pre 60's for pro mods. Like the Willy's, that's a great style.

55 chevys are the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Here let me help you pry your nose loose. He already said you'll get the win, you can stop now. :lol:
1.39 60' 6.59@104
463"OF REAL PONTIAC POWER
Image
ARE YOU PREDATOR OR PREY?
sbmrx7

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 pm

WHALE DRIVER wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
WHALE DRIVER wrote:Looks like a great body to pursue a bonneville land speed record.
I like the pre 60's for pro mods. Like the Willy's, that's a great style.

55 chevys are the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Here let me help you pry your nose loose. He already said you'll get the win, you can stop now. :lol:

That was some good Kissing up there :lol: :burnout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sbmrx7

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby sbmrx7 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 pm

But Neil Im wanting a ride :peel: :peel:
pronova
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby pronova » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:33 pm

But its already been outlawed by most of the big promod assc. , so good chance you will not see it much.
lowrider
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby lowrider » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:42 am

I would like to see it run once or twice... Just to see what it would run
User avatar
WHALE DRIVER
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Last Pontiac Standing. Free the Whales or the trainer gets it !

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby WHALE DRIVER » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Bet if it's done in carbon fiber you wont pick it up on a radar gun.
1.39 60' 6.59@104
463"OF REAL PONTIAC POWER
Image
ARE YOU PREDATOR OR PREY?
User avatar
CANNED HEAT
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 am
Location: OMAHA NEBRASKA
Contact:

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby CANNED HEAT » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

NOT FOR ME, BUT ALL ARE WELCOME :bringit:
HEADS UP LIFT YOU LOSE
racingnut
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: The Future of Pro Mod ???

Postby racingnut » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I dont think the worst banged up roundy rounder even looked that bad

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests