Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 pm 

Flyin' Hillybilly!!!!!! That Tattoed MADMAN???????? It must be true, that some girls just can't resist the Bad-Boys!!! You should turn and run immediately before it's too late....................................................................................................................................it's already too late.....isn't it????? :bang: What a shame!! :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm 

sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:
Well crap! It looks like I am going to miss the Drag Racing 101 class :(
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o

You havent done it yet....NEVER!!!!! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm 

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:
I'm out of town for work that second weekend in March. Do you think you will have another class or is this going to be the only one?

Ill be giving them this sat. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: :peel: When I put the green weenie on the trailer :o :o :o :o

I don't know Bob, that ceiling James did looks really good :twisted:

Keep David Goolsby in your prayers.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm 

Bob wrote:
sbmrx7 wrote:
nitrousgirl wrote:

But theres always a first time :peel: :peel: :peel: :o

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 pm 

I was only on the motor here so I think I will have him when the bottle is turned on :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avADetIIqrw

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 pm 

That was one of the hottest days of the year too. I'm 3 tenths faster than that now and I dont need a bottle. Hey Keith, do ya reckon he can drive with his stilts on? He's got a tall order to fill, taking down the Green Weenie :bringit: :bringit: :bringit:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:48 pm 

Bob wrote:
That was one of the hottest days of the year too. I'm 3 tenths faster than that now and I dont need a bottle. Hey Keith, do ya reckon he can drive with his stilts on? He's got a tall order to fill, taking down the Green Weenie :bringit: :bringit: :bringit:

It was hot on mine to :D :D :D So you cant play that game :peel: :peel: :peel: :D

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm 

That was before Santhuff springs too ;) Whats your best with the new motor? I've only gone 6.27 :bringit:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm 

Bob wrote:
That was before Santhuff springs too ;) Whats your best with the new motor? I've only gone 6.27 :bringit:

6.70 on the motor Whats your best at are track ??????????6.18 on a 100 shot and now I have more cubes :D :D :D :D wait that might hurt me :peel: :peel: :peel:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 pm 

James favorite dish!!!!

Board index » Main » General Discussion